Angel??

Anita's pov

I spoke with my angel, she is really gentle and caring , she made lots of jokes that kept me laughing till I forgot that something is bothering me.

She took me to get ice cream and when we got there we were standing in a small line waiting our turn, when it was our turn a guy pushed me and stood in my place, I almost hit the ground but angel caught me and before I could say a word to the guy that pushed me
Angel punched him and he spit blood and passed out immediately.

Everybody is shocked and so am I, my Angel acted like nothing happened, she smiled and payed for our ice cream and walked over him. Who does that???
( Her obviously)

When we found a place to sit, we talked and I found out her name is Carter , I told her everything, I even ended up crying 😭 there.
After she calmed me down, I waited for her advice.

She took a moment to process everything before speaking

" If you tell Danny about the marriage, she is most likely to kill the dude " she paused for a second.

" Breaking up with Danny is not a very easy job if she is so much in love with you " I nodded my head.

" And if you really love her you should trust her,  she doesn't date a person twice so concerning Sandra you don't have a problem " 

" You just need to reject your parents proposal and I can't help you do that ". I looked at her with a spark of hope " how can you help me? "

She gave an evil smile " a little torture will put them in the right direction "  my mouths drop, so angel is not really an angel, I don't care 😁.

I smiled before frowning " as much as I love the torture part please don't do it and how do you know so much about Danny and I don't remember telling you her ex name is Sandra? " I asked raising a brow up.

She smiled " you have to find a way to talk to Danny without making her so furious ".

" I know but you still didn't answer my question" I said with a pout.

" Ok, I will answer your questions if you visit me at home "
I don't know her that well to visit her at home, am I don't think she is going to hurt me but you can't be too certain, I also don't think Danny will like it.

" Hey, you can trust me and if you still don't feel sure you can inform your GODZILLA"

Ok am convinced she won't hurt me. I just need to make a call.