scared or shocked

Anita's pov

When that mark tried hitting me Danny jumped in and beat him into a pulp, she kept punching him hard, nobody could stop her even Mark's friends tried but ended on the floor whining in pain, and she kept punching Mark like he had hurt someone she cared about.

I wanted to stop her but when I got closer and looked at her eyes I no longer saw Danny, I saw a predator devouring it's prey, I saw rage, fury etc.
I was scared she would push me like the other guys and also my feet couldn't move like I was glued. When she was taken to the principal office I looked down at mark his faced was messed up ( good for him).

I was talking with a boy named Fred and he told me about Mark, how he intimedated girls and use them like nothing, and how brave I and Danny was to stand up to him, the principal door slammed reveling Danny, every part of me wanted to go meet her and say thanks but I didn't.
When her eyes caught mine I looked away, am still shocked at the level of strength she possess,
I wanted to do more than saying ' thank you' .

I spent the rest of the day avoiding her, now am regretting it, I should have said something,.
When I wanted to walk up to her she was talking with a group of studs, good looking ones I must say, i decided to meet her tomorrow,, I saw her climbing the cool black bike I had admire, she looked hot on it ( not hot, good!, what is wrong with me).

My driver came and picked me up but instead of heading home I told him to take me to the mall, I was going to get some stuff, after few minutes something caught my eye and I remembered Danny
So I bought it (I hope it fits her).
When I got home the only thing that kept playing repeatedly in my head was ' hey kitty ' damn!! Danny was in my head, I wished I had said something to her after the fight..
I would make it up to her tomorrow.

Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying the story?. And remember to drop your comments, it serves as an encouragement to me. Thanks.