TENTACION

Danny's pov

Today is another boring school day, am trying to keep my cool for my girl even though the temptation is too much. Am just here chilling with my homies, well you don't expect me to be a good student now, do you 🤨??.

We were on the rooftop smoking blunt and chatting. since that incident, Drake has been acting like my pops, he just shows up and starts talking shit, I having been keeping my cool. After getting high we headed to the hall were everybody was gathered, when we got to the middle of the hall Drake came and started talking trash.

I gently tell him to reduce his voice but instead he keeps yelling, my homies are already pissed but for the sake of kitty they are quite. I looked around and couldn't find kitty and am already loosing it. He finally succeeded " your bloody crappy ass should go back to jail " with that I gave it to him.

He face was already covered in blood when Ben suddenly pulled me up from him so I faced her " what do you do that for?" I spat clearly mad and she pointed behind me, I turned to face kitty, when I looked at her she turned her back and walked away, I ran after her " please just listen to me for a minute, am sorry" she looked at me and spoke calmly " he deserved it but you promised just yesterday, I knew it was going to be hard but in less than 24hours? ".

I walked to her and hugged her, " am sorry, I will keep my cool for you " she hugged me back and we walked together to a restaurant to have lunch. When we got there we placed our orders and sat down, I spent the entire time telling her how adorable and special she is to me,

We were about to walk out of the restaurant " Danny? Danny!!" I looked careful and saw the familiar figure running towards  me is Rose, a girl I have hooked up with several times. 
          " NOT TODAY 🙄🙄 "