Aftermath

Anita's pov

Danny brought me home and left without saying a word, I wanted to talk to her but I was still shaken so I said nothing. I was laid down on the couch with my eyes open and a thousand thought about Danny going through my head. I finally understand why she has to go for anger management everyday, she  can be scary when anger, I was still wearing the dress I had for lunch 😔, I was about to close my eyes when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to see a calm looking Danny

She walked in and stood in front me " kitty am so sorry, I let my anger control me, am sorry 😣, am sorry for scaring you and not listening when you told me to stop, am sorry " , I kept quiet because i am not sure on what to say and my throat hurt...

She walked in and stood in front me " kitty am so sorry, I let my anger control me, am sorry 😣, am sorry for scaring you and not listening when you told me to stop, am sorry " , I kept quiet because i am not sure on what to say and my throat hurts, so she continued " I wanted you to have a good but I screwed up, please allow me to make it up to you, give me a chance, please don't stop talking to me 😣😣" she kept talking and talking so I placed a finger on her lips and managed to say " you are strong, I like it but we have to make some adjustments but not now my throat hurts and I need a bath and a nap, ok? " She nodded in agreement, I told her to make herself at home while I showered.

Danny's pov

Lots of things are going on in my mind right now and those things are all about Anita, after I dropped her at home I quickly drove off to get rid of the blood stain and practice what am going to say to Anita.

After cleaning up I rushed back to her place but I was scared ' what if she doesn't want to see or talk me? Is she scared of me? ' . I stood at the door for almost 20minute before gathering the courage to face her. She let me in and immediately I started apologizing I said a lot of stuff but she was quite so I panicked and kept apologizing until she stopped me and to my surprise her statement was ' you are strong' well am relieved she was talking to me but she hard a sore throat and she wanted a bath.
I am glad she is not mad at me, I went to her kitchen and made a drink my mom always give me when my throat hurts..