caring

Danny's pov

When was done making the drink , I kept it on the table and I sat on the couch with my back resting on the handle and one leg on the couch and the other on the floor and Army was sitting in between my legs while I pet her.
After a few minutes Anita came out wearing a vest and short and she picked up Army an laid in between my legs and her head on my thigh.

I adjusted after a few minutes and brought the drink and gave to her, I expected her to ask questions but no, she just drank everything and relaxed back again but after a few seconds she jumped up and grabbed my fist which was swollen and she rushed to get a first aid box.

She returned shortly but I wouldn't let her treat me, I insisted on giving her a massage first and after that she can continue, she agreed, I picked an olive oil and started working on her back, the fact that I was touching her bare skin felt nice but I have to be well behaved at least for today,.
It wasn't easy because when ever she moaned I get aroused but I controlled myself.

When I was done she had already slept off so I picked her up bridal style to her room, I gently dropped her, I turned to leave but she grabbed hand " join me" she said, well I wasted no time to do so but I couldn't sleep so I watched her sleep, she is truly an angel, even in her sleep she looks beautiful.

One hour later she opened her eyes " were you watching me sleep? " I simply nodded, she smiled and got up then she headed to the bathroom. When she was done she came out dressed up and picked up the aid kit and started dressing my wound, it meant a lot to me to see her doing it.
But scratch that I need to find an appropriate manner, place and time to confess to her but I don't know how , I have never proposed to anyone it's always a night stand but I have to get it right. I picked my phone and texted my friends " how do I propose to someone I  really like".