NEXT

Danny's pov

I still don't get it, she loves me but the relationship is fake? Or she doesn't love me but was in a relationship with me ? Or ----- screw it.

All I know is that something in my chest burns real bad. I LOVE THAT GIRL so much, I didn't even love Sandra this much.
Well as a G i walk to a bar and drank out my brain, luckily I went with Carter ( Biggie) so I don't have anyone claiming to have my baby.

It's been three days now and I haven't gone outside and eating is becoming a very hard taske but hey I have no problem with drinking.
The only bad things is I don't feel like Danny anymore, am always angry.

I decided to go to school today, everyone is giving me weird looks , I feel like grabbing them and removing their eyes, I got to where my squad is and asked them why am getting the looks ,
They hugged me and told me to check the news.

I took my phone out and read ' CEO OF DOMINIC'S WORLD CO-OPERATION ANNOUNCED ENGAGEMENT WITH SUPER MODEL  ANITA GABRIEL ' And there was a picture of them

None of them looks happy but soon they will be married, immediately I saw the picture I slammed my phone against the wall and it broke to pieces,Everybody looked at me but one guy caught me attention he was grinning wildly " he is so dead "

Everybody looked at me but one guy caught me attention he was grinning wildly " he is so dead ".

I strolled to him , he tried speaking " what am not the one that took your --" before he could finish the statement blood was all over him face and my fist.
I slammed my feet on his chest making him to spit out more blood. I faced the hall " any other comments ? "
They said No and they went to their respective class.

Anger management class is no longer working for me , I used duct tape to pin the instructor on the wall when he told me I was just going through a phase which I thought was love. He is lucky I didn't pull his tongue out.

I home now smoking blunt when I heard a knock on the door, I half sprinted hoping it is Anita.
When I opened the door I met Sandra smiling at me

I let her in.
She hugged me as usual before sitting, they is something about her today, it's either she is glowing or I am lonely.

We started talking and before I could understand what was fully going on, I was already on top of her but good thing is that we are both fully clothed.

I got up as soon as I realized
Me ; am sorry but I think you should go.

Sandra ; don't make me leave, you left me for the past 9 years and when I found you, you already had a girlfriend.
I did nothing, I let you too continue and now you don't have her you are still gonna push me away?

Me ; am sorry I left but right now if I let this happen you are going to be a standby , a second choice.

Sandra ;( sobs ) I love you Danny can't you see that.

Me ; you are my first love Sandy and you are still special to me but--

Sandra ; but you love her.

I nodded my head.

Sandra; I understand, I wish you good luck in getting her back and do let me know if I can help in anyway.

She kissed my forehead and hugged me one more time before leaving. She is a sweetheart.

Anita's pov

I have been crying constantly for the past three days and I refused to come out of my room.
They have done everything they can but uhuh. They actually invited my ' fiancee ' but I still didn't come out.

Am agonizing and my dad is busy making wedding arrangements can you believe it.
Am sure I look messed up right now but I don't care, I decided going through my phone.

I saw a video posted today from school of Danny almost killing me boy,.
The funny thing is the video made me smile, I missed the feeling of glaring at Danny whenever she was about to fight.
I missed her beating up people for me, I missed being called kitty.

The only things I have to remind me to Danny are pictures, memories and Army my cat. I missed Danny and I love her.
I heard my family were going out so I dressed up, wore a disguise and left the house.

I ran straight to the gym to look for Carter but I was feeling my legs shaking, I have not eaten for three days but I managed to get to the gym.
When I got there I couldn't go in , would Carter talk to me? Especially after hurting her junior sis? Am a terrible person.

I turned my back to leave but before I took a step someone grab my waist and picked me up, I looked and it was Carter, I gave a weak smile and held her tight.
We got to her office and dropped me but I hugged her tightly and cried my heart out.

When I cooled down, we spoke and it's funny cause she understood that I had no choice, we talked for a while before she started scolding me " why haven't you eaten anything, do you wanna kill yourself " and BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
an idea of how to get out of this marriage . I kissed Carter on her cheeks and yelled " thanks big bro , I got an idea " before running out, I heard her reply " I will kill you if do anything stupid ".

Am about to do something stupid, crazy and even more DANNY wait for me please.