A few good ED's

It was morning time in Japan and out in the building of 3-E, the students and their Octopus of a teacher were preparing for next class.

"Thank you for the help, children. I really appreciate it." Korosensei said, as he, Isogai, Kataoka, and Double D were in the staff room.

He called for Isogai and Kataoka for helping to gather a few lab equipments for the class, as they were the class officers, and Double D also volunteered to help after hearing that it was going to be an experiment lesson.

"No need to thank us, sir." Double D said with a smile, as he and the other two students each picked up a box containing the equipment. "Even though your abilities allow for Mach 20 travel would have allowed you to have the class set up with the range of a second, we're just happy to be of assistance."

"That's true, Double D, but it's nice to have company" said Korosensei in a slight cheerful voice.

"I have a question, sir," Isogai said.

"Yes?" asked Korosensei.

"Are you starting to feel at home?" he asked, "like with all of us?"

Kataoka looked at him with surprise in her voice saying "Wow, I can't believe you're really asking that."

"Putting in those terms, I'd say I felling incredibly at home, as your teacher" Korosensei said, before turning and heading towards the door.

"That's strange" Kataoka said, as they followed him out of the room.

"Really?"

"I have to agree with Kataoka, Korosensei." Double D said, as he struggled to carry the heavy equipment as he walked. "I mean, you're an unknown creature that's willing to teach a class full of troubled junior high students isn't something you see every day."

"I mean, you actually teach us, so it's borderline cool." Kataoka said. "It just takes getting used to."

"Yeah, no kidding." Isogai told her with a smile, as they arrived at the classroom. Korosensei opened the door and...

 Korosensei opened the door and

"SICK 'EM!"

Eddy jumped at him from inside the classroom, as Maehara, Mimura, and Okajima charge. Korosensei disappeared from where he was, causing the short Eddy to crash into Double D. As the two were sent to the ground, the box Double D was carrying flew out of his hands and into the air. Luckily, Korosensei's tentacles grabbed it before it could fall.

"Get him!" Eddy yelled, launching off of Double D as he joined the other three attackers in trying to kill Korosensei, as he set up the tables with the lab equipment.

"Are you okay, Double D?" Isogai said, as he and Kataoka looked down at his shoeprint-covered body. Korosensei's tentacles took their boxes in a slip second later.

Double D looked in pain and deadpanned at the ceiling. "I'm afraid it's something that you get used to, Isogai" he said, before sitting up with a few crackling bones. "As much as it is to get used to all the assassination ploy." The smart Ed-boy stood up and the three walked into the room.