Mission: EDpossible Part 3(Eddy)

The class was getting closer to the top floor. They had already defeated two of the boss's henchman and they were now facing another one. And hopefully, he was the last one cause time was running out.

They had one more bad guy to deal with before they met the master man behind this whole thing. The one that poisoned their classmates.

They were now in a private concert area and were now hiding behind some seats from whoever it was that just came onto the stage.

While that was happening, the mastermind was watching the security cameras of the hotel the poisoned were in.

"Isn't that a shame? I can't see them all from this angle. Oh well, the cross section of the agonized will have to do. I ought to poison kids more often. Haha. Maybe when this is over, I'll invest the reward money in a steady supply of fresh faced runaways" said the deep voiced man as he began scratching his face over some scars he had on his face. Three on each side of his face.

0000000000000000000000

While that was happening, the class was staying quiet, trying not to give away their locations while the hired hitman kept staring out into the seats.

"15, no wait, 16 total. And young. Mid-teens. You can tell by their breathing. Everyone not laid up with the virus is here" thought the man but then he leaned his gun back and shot at a light on the stage with a loud POP as the glass shattered.

This made some of the students yelp in shock, giving away their locations. Even if he didn't know if anyone was there, he defiantly knew now.

"FYI, this whole room is completely sound proof. You'll all be Swiss cheese long before anyone comes to the rescue" said the man as he began swinging his gun round and round.

The man simply smiled with mockery as he then said "Come on, we all know you don't have the grapes for homicide. Surrender like good boys and girls and we'll go see......"

BANG

Before the man could finish, he was taken off guard by a bullet flying past him and hitting the wall behind him, curiosity of Hayami.

"Dang it. I was aiming for his gun" exclaimed Hayami in her mind as she hid herself from sight.

The shot threw the man off guard as he thought "What the hell?! They've got live ammo? That sounds like one of our boys M-60s. These aren't just junior high kids, they're trained assassins" thought the man but thinking on this made the man smirk as he then thought "Delicious" in excitement as he pulled out a remote and clicked a button.

Suddenly, some giant bright white lights began to light up and illuminated the room, making everyone close their eyes at its brightness as the lights showed that he was standing on top of a stage.

Before that happened, Eric was looking between his seats to see who the enemy could be, but as the lights had suddenly come on, the brights lights struck his bad eye, causing him to cry out in pain