Happy Halloween from the Eds and Eric

Hey guys. I know its been months since I've uploaded a story or chapter but I've been busy with school and film projects I've been helping with, so I haven't had much time to write or edit my chapters. That and my procrastination has been going on for weeks since school started so that's one of the reasons. But I at least had time to make this silly sketch of our favorite Eds and Eric. 

Halloween

Halloween. A night of fright, trick or treats, and nothing but chaos and mischief for our lovable comedic quartet or misfits; Ed, Edd, Eddy, Eric. All they want is one nice Halloween night but we all know that that's not possible. They thought Ed and his TV vision Halloween moment was bad enough, but try Ed when he's following a silly meme on the internet and it continues to spread all around the Cul-de-Sac. It's skibidi time here in Peach Creek and other Ed's and Eric better find a way to stop this madness or they're going to get the worst case of swirlies, the world has ever seen.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

yea.................nothing else much to say about this. It's the Ed's and Eric and Skibidi Toilet for Halloween time. This was kind of a last moment type of deal since I had trouble figuring out what 4 characters they could dress up for Halloween. I then just thought of Skibidi toilet and said, what the heck? Just make this. It's a very silly idea but one that I love. But man, how long has it been since I've last done a sketch involving all 4 of these guys. Feels like forever. But I'm not giving up on these guys. I love them too much to say goodbye. Time just isn't on my side. Thanks again guys and Happy Halloween.