Mission: EDpossible Part 1(Ed)

Recap

Their assassination plan failed.

Their one chance to kill their teacher, and they blew it.

Things were bad enough, but now part of the class was poisoned and it was up to the rest of the class to save them.

'Success was so close, we could taste it, but then it happened. Korosensei revealed his absolute defense form. To make matters worse, our class was poisoned. And with our mentor temporarily immobile, there was only one thing that we could do now. Deal with the culprit ourselves.' 

00000000000000000000000

Now

With learning what they had to do in order to save their classmates, the class kept looking at the high cliff where their destination was in seriousness but also nervousness. And who could blame them?

Karasuma didn't like the idea of them scaling the cliffside as he looked down at Korosensei, still in the bag.

"It's too dangerous. Whoever the guy is, he's a pro. This scenario has been planed out to the last detail" said Karasuma in frustration to the smaller, more compacted Korosensei.

"Perhaps the wisest course of action would be to simply hand me over, isn't that right? Unconditional surrender. The choice is yours, of course" said Korosensei in a coy way but then said it seriously when he mentioned about it being their choice.

Yada stood by Eric as he stared at the mountain with a serious and pondering look.

"Its just.......this is so hard" said Yada in worried manner.

"I mean, look how high we have to climb" said Sugaya in surprise.

Irina looked up and just bluntly said "10 to 1, they plummet to their deaths before getting half way up."

'Way to show support, ya jerk.' 

Hearing this, the class turned to Mr. Karasuma in waiting to see what he wanted to do but he took her words into consideration and said "Its not worth the risk. We play by the enemies rules. Eric, be......"

But just as he turned to face them, he noticed Eric was gone. This took him by surprise as he looked around and saw that he was already scaling the side of the cliff.

He gasped in shock as he said "Eric, what are you doing?!"

The class saw him on the cliff as well, already getting a head start as they began walking forward.

Eric stopped his climbing as he said "Every second we waste talking, my friends are dying. I said I'll be damned if anyone dies on my watch today and I intend to get the cure for them. So quit talking and start climbing" as he went back to climbing up the cliff.

Before Karasuma could say anything else, he turned to see the rest of the class joining him.

"Come on guys. Eric's right. We have to get going. Times ticking" said Yada as she climbed as fast as she could.

"Yea, what are we scared of? It's just a ledge, no bigg" said Isogai as he joined the two by going up the cliffside.

"I know. After all, what have we been training for?" said Okano as she climbed at a faster speed than the others.

"Truth" said Hayami as she climbed up the cliff.

The teachers were amazed at the kids climbing the mountain on their own while Korosensei just smiled at Karasuma for being worried about them. 

"Nuruhuhuhuhu" laughed Korosensei as he saw his class's determination to save the others.

Eric stopped his climbing as he looked down at Mr. K saying "We can handle this. After all, you taught us these things. But whoever is at the top is a different story. So Mr. K, we need you with us. We don't know who were dealing with so we need a professional to help us" as he looked at him with a serious face.