Mission: EDpossible Part 4(Eric)

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

The case of antidotes with up in flames and smoke as Eric was suddenly flown back by the blast and tumbled across the floor. Everyone gasped as they saw their one hope to save their classmates and friends was now blown up.

Glass and liquid flew out of the explosion and landed around Eric as he had turned around and saw his only hope to save his friends die in the explosion.

Eric kept his shocked expression as the flames soon began to die as he then looked down at the ground and saw some of the liquid and glass around him. He then began to think on what this meant as tears fell from his eyes.

He failed in the mission.

He didn't get the antidote to save his friends and classmates.

His promise to make sure no one died today was now pointless as without the antidote, he couldn't save them now.

While this was going on, Takaoka began to laugh uncontrollably at Eric's reaction as he pointed at him saying "Yes! That's the face I wanted to see! You know, you should make a scrap book of this vacation including pictures of your friends dying" screamed Takaoka in excitement as Eric then looked over to see Terasaka with a scared look on his face just as much as him.

"You can call it "Eric's book of boiled over faces" yelled Takaoka as he went back to laughing.

Eric began to feel his heart beating faster and faster as his suddenly felt his anger began to boil. Just like it did when he remembered Takaoka after forgetting his face for 8 years.

He then saw something close by him and reached over and picked something up. It made a scraping sound as this made Takaoka stop his laughter and look at what the noise was in question.

It was the knife that Eric was taking off the ground. But he then reached into his pocket and pulled out the ripped cloth of his right sleeve and began wrapping it around his right eye, covering it as he picked knife with his head facing the ground.

This made the class gasp as they knew what he was about to do.

"I......" muttered Eric.

"Huh?" asked Takaoka.

In that split second, Eric faced him with his growling face, gnashed teeth, glowing, glaring red, left eye, with smoke was seeping through his teeth as he growled at him.

"I know see I made a mistake! I should've killed you when I had the chance! I didn't before and now my friends are paying the price for my mistake, so now........

.................."I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" said Eric in anger and rage.

Hearing this, Takaoka just licked his lips as he chuckled as he said "That's right, that's the way, sunny boy."