It's not a Ed!!!!

The Next Day

It was the next morning after E-class's water trip and Eric was slowly beginning to wake up from his sleep. He grumbled as he rubbed his eyes to get the gunk out of them. He opened his eyes but just as he did, the light from the window hit his right eye and Eric clenched it in pain as he yelled "OWW".

Just another bad thing about his right eye.

With the blood vessels in his eyes completely broken, he became very sensitive to light and bright lights hurt worse for him than anyone else.

'Always a great day to start my mornings. By getting sun knives in your eyes. Yea, I know that's an exaggeration but still, it sucks'

He closed his eyes and climbed out of his bed and began walking towards the kitchen. He opened his door and he saw that Double D was up working on homework but Ed and Eddy weren't. He figured they were still in bed.

Double D heard the door opened and turned to see Eric with bed hair and sleepy eyes.

"Well good morning, Eric. Wonderful morning, isn't it?" asked Double D, trying to be cheery. What happened recently was still stuck in his mind, but he still hoped that Eric was feeling a bit better than before.

Eric just grumbled as he said "What's so good about it? Sunlight hurts me every morning" grumbled Eric as he went to the fridge and pulled out a milk carton. Double D sighed in defeat as he knew Eric wasn't much of a morning person. He saw that Eric had began making his breakfast, which was just cereal.

Double D then looked down at his watch and said "Still. I know that its Sunday but sleeping until 11:30 isn't a good thing to do Eric. It'll make you more lazy and that will certainly affect your grades."

Just as he heard that, Eric choked on his cereal as he then began coughing out the milk and cereal bits. But as he stopped coughing, he turned to Double D and said "Wait! What time did you say?!"

Double D looked at his watch again and then said in a nervous tone, "Uh, 11:30?"

Eric then looked at the clock on their wall and he wasn't wrong. Eric began to worry as he remembered that Toka had talked about meeting him at their apartment at 11:30. Now it was 11:31 and he was late. Eric then jumped up from his chair and began running towards his room.

Double D was shocked by Eric's sudden reaction at the time.

"Wonder what he's in such a hurry about?" thought Double D in question.

After a few minutes, Eric came running out of his room with a red Ash vs Evil dead shirt, blue jeans, and his sneakers and then grabbed his sweat shirt and was about to head out the door when Double D said "Wait Eric!" to which Eric stopped and turned to face him.

Double D stood up from his chair and asked "Where are you going on this day?"

Eric grew a nervous face as he said "Uh......errands" and then bolted out the door as he shut it quickly.

Double D scratched his head in confusion. "What exactly do we need to get for errands?" he said as he continued to stare at the door.

But then he heard Eddy's voice coming from his room saying "I'll tell you what we need sockhead. Blackmail" as he peered out from his door in a sneaky way as he held up his phone. Then Ed came peeking out.......of the top part of the door.

"I am Man-bat. Squeak. Squeak" said Ed as he flapped his arms like a bat.

Eddy just groaned as he grabbed Ed's monobrow and pulled him down as he said "It's Batman. Who really cares about Man-Bat? And besides they go Eek, not squeak, like the rats in your head, monobrow."