Small Announcement

Hey guys. I'm still taking a break from writing as I wanted to get to some art work I wanted to do for another author named mslmob12

He has written a dxd story about the infinity gauntlet being a sacred gear. And I loved the idea but felt bad when they weren't updating and had stopped the story at one time. So I took it upon myself to create some art work for him and they seem to like it. Well the first drawing I did of them had some problems so when I finished Mr Ed, I decided to get to to the drawing board and redraw the gods and goddesses. You can find the art in my home page. Check out their story. It's actually intriguing when you see what he's made. But that wasn't the announcement.

The announcement was that this story had managed to become number one in the Ed Edd n Eddy category. And I am very happy to see it happen. Now let's see when it'll become one in Assassination Classroom.

Don't worry guys

Don't worry guys. I'm not stopping this story. I have put too much effort and art into this story to stop. It's just very hard to write out a new chapter since there are so many words in them so it takes me a long time for one chapter. So it's going to be a slow progress for this story. But after nonstop typing for days, I've gotten a bit tired from it. So I'm taking a break.

Once that's done, I'll work on my Akame Ga Kill crossover with Generator Rex.

I appreciate all the support you guys have given me through these months. I'm not stopping my writing. I just need a break from it. Plus I have a job and I need to focus on that as well. I love you guys a lot. Until the next time, have a fun summer.