He stared at me then sighs, wiping the blood off with his shirt. I smile and walk farther down, the darkness inviting me. It clung to me like spider webs and I accepted them. Darkness always followed those who who want it. The Dragon Halfing stopped and stared at the two figures in the shadows, his eyes narrowing. "What is it?" I ask him and he points to a hooded teenager and a little girl holding hands. The little girl was the one that forced the madness back from him. 

I scowled and stalked back to them, grabbing the girl's hand but the teenager grabbed my hand. "You can't touch her, Fou the Madness." he says and I scowl, Darkness leaking out from where his eyes should be. "Who are you?" I hiss at him and he grins, a scythe appearing around my neck. "I'm the Angel of Death, dumbass." he says then pulls the scythe down.

                                                                                       Shadye

Fou jumped out of the way and grinned, his eyes going crazy. My eyes stared at the blood on my hand then realization hit me hard in the chest. Oh God no. I killed something else. I turned back to Emigda and ran to her but the teenager's sweatshirt ripped apart, bone Wings coming out. I grabbed her hand and her eyes shot open, gasping. She looked me and her eyes widen. "Shadye! What's happening?!" she exclaimed. "I don't know! You tell me!" I yell back at her and the teenager wretches her away room me. I scowl and the teenager turns to me, his grin widen even more and a breath swept up his bangs. My eyes widen and stared at the empty dark holes that were leaking out Darkness. 

Who the hell was this guy?

"You stay under my control, Dragon Halfing!" Fou exclaims and I cry out in pain as something started to eat away at my control. I winced and Emigda grabs my hand, control completely returning. The teenager released her hand and I picked her up, running away. "Hey! Should we just leave them?!" she asked and I run even faster. "Don't know, don't care. I'm just making sure you don't die again." I say and she nods, brown curly whipping into her face. 

Suddenly a river appeared before us and my eyes widen at the sight of the ice. "Damn it! What the hell should we do?!" I hiss and she whispers something under her breath, a White Circle appearing into her hands then started forming a sphere around us. "What is this?" I ask her and she grins. " It makes able to jump into the water unsensed, protected and keeps both of us in care." she says and I nod. "Kay. I just hope everything from here will be okay." I say and she kisses my cheek, heat rising to my face. "Don't worry. Everything is fine from here on out. We will just keep one traveling until the time comes to fight." she whispers into my ear and I jump into the water, awaiting a new Fate for me. 

                                                                                       Allenir

"Hell! Are you kiddin' me! The Boss just magically disappeared like Allen!" the Zombie I played with said and I scowled, putting down a pair of kings and the Zombie's jaw drops to floor-literally it drops to the floor by the rotten flesh that it barely hangs onto. I pull all the poker chips to me and cross my arms across my chest. "Are we going to do another round or not, Zombie?" I ask and he grabs his jaw then pushes it back up, then shook his head no. "I'm not dumb enough to mess around with someone who was great luck." he says and I laugh. 

"My luck sucks! You say this is good luck but this is just being around something pure and lucky brings up someone's luck." I reply and turn back to Amy, staring at her Body. God, she's so beautiful and innocent. I smile weakly then my arm suddenly turned into my Demon form. I scowled and hid it behind by back. 

Damn it, the Underworld is awaking my Demon powers. Where's a damn Witch when I need one? 

"I'm guessing that you're not an ordinal Dark Angel are you?" 

My eyes widen and summoned my sword, appearing my hands and it's six blades came out from the side. The Zombie laughed and waved his hands. "Calm down, Rogziel." he says with relaxation and my eyes widen even more. 'You know who I am?" I question him and he nods. "You are the Prophetess' Knight but the Dragon Halfing has already taken your place so now your just a piece on the game board." he says then sighs, "I'm the one who was to raise you from the ashes and bring you back from the Dead, Rozgiel." I push my sword to his neck and slowly start cutting through it, black blood dripping across his body and my sword.

"The hell are you talking about?" I hiss at him. "You were suppose to die when your memories returned and I would be the one to raise from the Dead was what Mercy told me then when it was told that the Human's Soul went to guard the Between that changed the future again and then you were to die but Mercy died instead. Then the the new Prophetess died and was turned out to be part Spector and the Dragon Halfing got into a Contract with one of the son's of the Hell King, Fou the Madness. Then they escaped and are now unknown to the Dark Worlds, now you're back in the Underworld which Mercy predicted." 

I push the sword father, near his vocal chords and nerves that connected to the brain. My Demon form took over me and the Zombie sighed. "Now Demona is heading here to punish you." he said and my eyes widen. "What do you mean?" I say and he grabs my sword, pushing it more into his own neck. 

"The Chasm is opening up and the Faeries going to have there revenge." he says then pulls my sword completely through his head, rolling it off his body. A hideous smell filled up the room and blood poured down his body. My eyes narrowed and stared at the Zombie's head. Who the hell was he and how was it that he predicted that I would die twice? I scowled and grabbed Amy, my Wings bursting open and punched the wall. It collapsed and I flew out there in the nick of time as the building completely collapsed. 

"Such pretty Aura." 

My powers were lost and my Wings started to shred. I started falling and more power left me. I scowled and clutched Amy tighter. How the hell was doing this and drainer me?! The wind rushed through my hair and I past by some buildings. I turn my head slightly to see how close I was to the ground and my eyes widen.

Oh crap.

Then pain exploded everywhere and I screamed. Blood gushed down and I could feel death close up on me. Amy was covered in blood and she started breathing again. I weakly smiled then something Dark and push me up. I gagged out blood which stained Amy's hair, her eyes fluttered. "Amy...?" I manage to get out then she reaches up to touch my face. "You're alive...?" I question then a hand grabbed my head, forcing me to close my eyes.

"Hey!" I cried then suddenly strength came back to me. The hand released me and I blinked staring at a little girl with blue hair who only wore a black Witch hat and cape. Her green eyes stared at me then she punched me in the face. I swore in pain and released Amy's body which sadly returned back to sleep. She stared at her then smiled. "Go back to the Human World where you can find others to join the battle I will take care of her Body. I am an ally and will hold onto Amy until the time is right." she said and I try to say something but her Magic silences me. "Now, now. Allenir, Προστατευτικό οι άνθρωποι, θα σας στείλει πίσω στον ανθρώπινο κόσμο. Θα πρέπει να βρείτε άλλους σαν τον εαυτό σου. Τώρα να φύγει και να μην επιστρέψει μέχρι Amy ξυπνάει! Αντίο!" she says in Greek but I couldn't decipher.

Chains wrapped around my whole Body and my eyes widen, I started screaming. They were the Chains of the Damned. No! NO! "What are you doing to me?!" I screamed and she sighed. "Only the Chains of the Damned can bring you back to the Human World without damaging your Wings." she said and I started getting dragged under. Laughter and cries surrounded my ears and fire started burning on the Chains, I reached up to touch Amy one last time but the Chains of the Damned dragged me down and I closed my eyes I awaited to see the Human World once again.