•| Halloween pt. 2 |•

Once we had arrived at Changbins house, we could already see the that place was overflowing with people. The whole school was here, that was for sure. But I think even outsiders came as well.

Though I could care less about the outcome. After all, not my party and not my house.

I do have to admit though his house was pretty big. I felt Jisung grab my hand and lead me inside. My heart started beating very fast and I couldn't understand wether it was because it was adapting to the loud music that was being blasted, or because of the skin-ship between the boy and I.

Either way I did my best to ignore it.

Everyone else had already arrived. Seungmin, dressed as Sherlock Holmes, and Jeongin, dressed as Harley Quinn, were on the dance floor singing to the current song. Changbin as Woody and Chan as a vampre were talking to a group of people at the side.

We walked over to the bar area where Felix and Hyunjin were taking shots. The Aussie was a prince and blondie was Draco Malfoy. Jisung let go of my hand and immediately hugged his boyfriend once he saw him.

I wouldn't like to admit it but my hand felt somewhat cold when he let go.

The couple shared a kiss whilst I rolled my eyes. I glanced over at Felix only to notice that he was staring at Changbin talking and laughing with other people. I saw the Aussie sigh before taking another shot.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder making him look up. I pointed at the dance floor raising one eyebrow and he flashed a sweet smile before nodding.

" By the way nice costume ! You can really pull off Chucky ! " he complimented me and I only replied to him with a smile then held his hand.

We walked over then started dancing and I took notice that he was very good. I started to feel relaxed as the whole atmosphere took my mind off of the boy, the blondie, Mr. Park... Basically just everything in general.

After a few songs we got tired and went back to the bar to see the couple still there, with blondies arm around the boys waist.

" Mate you were so good ! " Felix said into my ear as loud as possible over the music.

" Thanks same goes to you ! " I replied in the same way.

" How did you learn to dance like that ? " Jisung yelled. I quickly glanced at Hyunjin to see a distasteful look on his face. I smirked then leaned into the boys ear and told him that in the past I had a part time job where I assisted a dance instructor. When I pulled back I could see blondie fuming with jealousy.

What I said was true, though of course I left out the part where I later on killed the dance instructor. But he didn't need to know that.

I had noticed that Felix had already went off somewhere else leaving me with the other two. It was kind of obvious that Hyunjin was drunk at this point. But what caught me off guard was that his lips would not leave Jisungs neck. I mean, of course this was a party and almost at every corner you could see some couple having a hot make-out session. But this situation was completely different.

I saw blondie say something to the boy and his reply made Hyunjin a bit annoyed. The last thing I heard was Jisung telling him that he wasn't ready making me slightly angry because now I understood what the blondie had asked him. Hyunjin stormed off leaving the boy and I alone.

I came closer to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder, " You okay ? " I asked into his ear and he just gave me a sad nod.

I did not expect his following action but I didn't complain at all. He laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me. Finding the action adorable I slightly smiled then wrapped my arms around him as well. The warm feeling I felt with him returned and I held him tight enough to let him know that he was safe, then slowly I started to rub his back hoping that it would, in a way, comfort him.

After standing like that for a while he lofted his head up and looked at the me with the sweetest look I had ever seen. I held one of his cheeks softly rubbing my thumb against it making both of us smile.

" Can we go to like the bathroom or something ? My ears are starting to hurt. " he said and I nodded before leading him to the back of the house.

Once we came to a quieter part of it we heard some muffled voices, almost as if the owners of the voices were arguing.

We got closer then peeked from the corner of the corridor to see Hyunjin and Felix at the end of the hall. I was very confused, so was Jisung. Since it was quieter here we could hear what they were saying.

" Hyunjin you're drunk ! Plus you're with Jisung !!! Are you fucking serious right now !? " yelled Felix.

" Oh come on baby boy, he doesn't have to know. Plus it'll be quick... " slurred Hyunjin.

" I like Changbin ! And I'm not going to betray my friend ! You're delu- " the Aussie got cut off by the blondie wrapping his hand around the his throat and kissing him.

I'm gonna kill you Hwang Hyunjin...