•| Jealousy |•

During the week I always caught glimpses of Han Jisung, but always avoided him. I had gotten too attached to my victim for no reason, hence why this simple mission is dragging out too long.

I recently found out that the boy at the cafeteria was called Soobin, we would talk occasionally and he seemed to be opening up more which I liked for him.

It was nice to know that he felt more comfortable with me, though at the same time I felt guilty because soon enough, I would have to leave him like everyone else.

I had English with Changbin so during class he sat next to me and when we got paired to do an assignment, he told me about a gathering he's having at his place and that he'd like me to come.

I honestly didn't want to go, it would be a waste of my time. Plus they're too noisy. Saying that I would think about it, I left the classroom once the bell rang.

I went to my locker to change my textbooks when Soobin approached me. " Hi ! "

" Hey. " I replied with a tight smile then continued to look for my books.

" W-Would you like to... eat together today ?.. " he asked shot whilst fiddling with his fingers.

I was supposed to eat with the others, though that's what I did almost everyday and it got kind of tiring. However, I needed to know more about the boy to finish this job once and for all.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair. " Why were you so errores while asking ? "

Blood rushed to his cheeks as he averted his gaze. " Oh well... I though, maybe you wouldn't w-want to so~ "

I kept laughing. I found people who are scared of me very amusing. From across the hall I noticed Jisung looking at us with a very unhappy expression.

I smirked recognising his feelings.

He's jealous, but he doesn't know it.

I put my hand on Soobins shoulder. " You know, how about you have lunch with my acquaintances and I ? "

His eyes widened. " R-Really ? What if they don't want me there ? I-I wouldn't want to in- "

" You'll be fine. Plus I'll be there with you. They're very friendly so you wouldn't have to worry. " I reassured him. As I did so, I could feel the boys burning glare on me.

" Alright then... "

*lunchtime*

" Everyone, meet Soobin. He'll be having lunch with us. "

The guys immediately welcomed him warmly and opened space for him to sit down. Well, almost all of them. Jisung just looked up at him then went back to eating his food.

I sat the kid next to me then started to eat my own food while Felix and Jeongin got to know him better.

After a few minutes Changbin asked his boyfriend to stop with the question so that Soobin could eat, which I appreciated.

Noticing that he had too little on his plate I gave him some of what I had. " Don't complain. " I whispered to him lowly then went back to eating.

Everyone expect one person was oblivious to Soobins reaction to what I had just done, and that made myself feel up with more pride.

He's getting to where I need him.

" So Minho, are you coming to Changbins later ? " asked Seungmin.

" Hm, I'm not really sure. " I replied while coming up with excuses in my mind.

" If you do, you should bring Soobinnie with you ! " said Felix happily with his boyfriend gave him a questioning look.

" Soobinnie ? Really ? Damn, I see how it is. " he commented then took a sip of his drink.

The Aussie rolled his eyes then playfully punched Changbins arm before stealing a bit of his food. " Please, I can't deal with your jealous-ass right now. "

" You love this ass though. " he stated making Felix turn as red as Rudolfs nose.

" EWWW ! " exclaimed everyone.

All of us had disgust painted on our faces as Seungmin covered Jeongins and I covered Soobins ears.

" Moving on... " started Chan before slightly shivering. " Bring Soobin as well, if he's not completely scarred by our lovely couple. "

I took a quick glance at Jisung and noticed that he was muttering under his breath, not even bothering to look up.

I read his lips and made out that he was mocking the entire conversation which made me almost wheeze out loud.

Putting an arm around Soobins shoulder I said " Well if he's not, then I'd love to come. ".

The boys head shot up as he looked at us in surprise. I didn't need to look at the kids face to know he was blushing hard from my actions, plus Jisungs facial expression gave me everything I needed to know.

Jealousy looks great on you, my boy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Omg

Am I getting better at updating ?

* shocked face emoji *

Thank you all so much for your support !!

Seeing your comments literally makes my day.

Also the holidays are coming up which are kind of giving me a reason to not completely lose hope lol

I love each and every one of you !

Thank you so much for reading !

Take care !

Till next time ! <3