•| Hypocrite |•

Remind me again why I agreed to all this ? To the mission and this stupid-ass hangout.

Fuck my life...

We had all come to a park for a picnic, the weather was quite nice after all. Plus I get free food so I guess I shouldn't complain.

I also found out that they had other friends they hung out with so they were invited as well.

There was this one other blonde, who was apparently today's chef, that had shorter hair but his freckles were very prominent which made him seem somewhat attractive, plus he had a very sharp jawline. An other boy with dark hair and a smile which kind of made him resemble a puppy with his soft looking eyes and a younger looking boy than all of them but despite the baby-like look his cheekbones stood out a lot.

Chan introduced me to the others and they did as well.

" So ! Let's dig in ! " said the freckle boy. Or as the others just call him, Felix.

Time passed as we all ate, talked. They as well joked around a lot which I found annoying again at first, but then for some reason it felt kind of... nice I guess. I was even surprised by myself when I laughed at some of the jokes, which shocked everyone cause they were used to me always being expressionless. Seeing all of them just having fun, not giving much care in the world, being free, it made my heart... warm I guess you could say.

Was that what having friends was like ?

I would never know, I never had friends. I never needed them and I don't think I'll be needing them in the future.

These boys are only temporary people who will be present during this mission. Kind of like the co-workers in my previous ones in where I would world at companies.

The sun started to set and I noticed that all of them had paired up by cuddling except puppy boy, sorry, Seungmin. And I wasn't planning on offering myself to him either because again, I don't like physical contact with others. Unless it's like a handshake, which I'm used to.

Jisung was sitting between Hyunjins legs leaning onto his chest while blondie had his arms wrapped around the boy. Chan had Jeongin, the younger looking one, lay his head on lap as the older boy played with his hair. And finally, Changbin had Felix on his lap as they both held each other.

The whole view just looked too coupley and cutesy and boy was I holding myself back from throwing up.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing. I saw that it was Mr. Park and I immediately got up and walked further away so that no one would hear the conversation.

"Yes boss. " I answered.

" Lee Know, how's the assignment progressing ? " he asked.

I sighed, " This turned out to be a bit more complicated than I had originally thought. The boy is... interesting. ".

" Well you better find a way to make that boy break, otherwise you know the consequences. " he said with a strict tone.

My hand curled up into a fist, " May I remind you boss that I, did not want this mission in the first place. " I said gritting my teeth whilst trying to contain my anger as much as I could.

" And may I remind you Lee Know, that your objections don't really make much a difference. My word is always final. " he said.

I rolled my eyes.

Hypocrite.

" Why did you give true information about me ? " I asked with my anger still building up. " My name, my address, you gave all true info !!! "

" Cause... it makes things more fun and interesting. " he replied and I swear that I could hear him smirk over the phone which made me even angrier if possible.

" Why- " I got cut off by him hanging up. I pulled my hair in frustration.

This fucker...