•| Help out |•

Quick disclaimer !!!
I absolutely love hyunjin, so please don't come at me for making him the bad guy here.
Everything in this story is fiction.
Now enjoy~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Weeks passed by and I became closer with the boy, I knew almost everything about him. I also became close with the rest of the guys, except blondie.

Surprisingly, he hasn't shown up to school these days. After the situation at the Halloween party, no one has heard from him. Not that they tried to reach out, but still.

Apparently Changbin and Felix have talked out some things and currently, they were dating. I've got to admit, they were a pretty cute couple. Though at times, their romance still made me want to throw up.

All six of us, except Jisung, were in the cafeteria having lunch when he came out of nowhere and plopped onto an empty seat next to me then let out an exhausted groan.

" I hate school ! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it !!! " he exclaimed then folded his arms in front of his chest.

" Mate, what happened ? " asked Chan with his eyebrows furrowed.

" I'm failing all science subjects and if I don't fix my grades, I'm going have to repeat the year ! " he explained then groaned slumping over the table.

" Well Minho is good at science, what if he tutors you ? " offered Felix playing with Changbins hair whilst sitting on his lap.

The boy quickly grabbed my shoulders making me face him and looked at me with pleading eyes, " Please, please, please help me !!! " he begged.

" I will, I will. Don't worry. " I reassured then pat his head.

" Thank you !!! " he said happily whilst dragging on the ' u ' and hugged me tight. He rocked us back and forth with his knee occasionally pressing on my area. I bit my lip to restrain myself from any unnecessary actions but it was getting more difficult to do so.

I hugged him back and replied saying " No problem. " with a slight groan before releasing the hug.

" Be right back. " I said quickly then rushed out of my seat and ran to the bathroom holding my jacket in front of me.

Warning !!! Mature content ahead !

Having entered the bathroom, I entered a stall and pulled down my pants. I was sweating buckets as I had a hard time containing myself in front of the others.

I leaned my head against the wall behind me and started to palm myself. I usually didn't think of anything when I did my own business, as my sexual life only revolved around missions and getting intimate with people only to get information from them.

But all of a sudden I started to visualise him...

His touch, his lips, how they felt against mine the other night... I let my dark desires take over as I visualised what it would be like, if him and I went any further.

My hand started to move faster when all of a sudden I heard a door close shut then lock. My eyes flew open and I saw the boy in front of me in the stall.

" W-What are you d-doing here !? " I asked not knowing how to feel. My emotions were running all over the place and I was pretty sure that my flustered state wasn't a secret.

" I wanted to finish what I started. " he simply replied then came closer to me until our faces had barely any space between each other. He looked up at me with an innocent gaze that still held dirty desires. " Will you let me... daddy ?~ "

That word was enough for me to grab his throat, spin us around and pin him against the wall before smashing my lips onto his. He kissed me back matching my roughness as his hand traveled down and started to palm me.

My free hand slipped under his shirt and grabbed his hip. Slipping my tongue in, I added a bit more pressure on his neck which made him let out the most sultry yet addicting moan I had ever heard.

My lips traveled down his neck, painting it with dark marks as he played with my hair occasionally tugging on it, making me even more turned on.

We took off our shirts and his hand started to move faster. I found his sweet spots then started to suck and bite them harshly making both of us moan at each others actions.

I felt myself getting close therefore I squeezed his hip letting him know, which he replied to with by lifting my chin and kissing me once again.

Having released on his stomach after two more pumps, I left sloppy kisses along his jaw line before moving slightly back and looking at him.

" Thanks... " I said still panting.

" Anytime~ " he replied then bit his lower lip.

I pecked his nose before bending down to pick up my shirt but he stopped me from doing so.

" What about me ?~ "