•| Took it |•

Jisung and I had agreed to meet up after school at his place. He left a lesson earlier as it was chemistry and he did not want to face the teacher.

Once I left the school building, I made way towards the location he had sent me. I started to think about our moment in the bathroom stall.

* flashback *

After cumming together we panted heavily and he leaned against my chest. It felt so right to feel him around me and hold him in my arms. He turned his face to the side and we shared a passionate kiss before I pulled out of him and started to clean us up.

Having getting dressed, he wrapped his arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around his waist.

" Well this was fun~ " I said with a smirk making blood rush to his cheeks.

" Certainly... " he replied with a soft voice and played with my hair.

" Would you consider this a one time thing ? " I asked, wanting to be sure about our situation to avoid any future awkwardness.

" I honestly don't want it to be a one time thing... " he said and looked down.

I kissed his head and rested my chin on his head. We stayed like that for a while, not really caring that the bell had already rung. I could tell that he did not want to leave my embrace, as I did not want to let go of him.

We kissed once more before pulling away and leaving the stall whilst holding hands.

" See you after school ? " he asked, not wanting to let go of my hand.

" Yup. " I reassured before kissing his forehead and pulling away, making way to my class.

* end of flashback *

I bit my lip to contain my small smile from turning into a hideous grin. But I could not help it. Even if we had been together for the majority of the day, I still got excited at just the thought of seeing him again.

Feeling generous, I decided to stop and buy him a cheesecake on the way. I felt the corners of my mouth turn upwards as I imagined how happy he'd look once he saw the surprise.

Having arrived to his house, his maid opened the door for me and told me that he was in his room upstairs. As I came closer to said location, I noticed that two voices could be heard. I peeked through the slightly open door to understand what was going on.

" No ! You cheated ! You made me feel like I wasn't enough !!! " exclaimed Jisung with tears clearly streaming down his cheeks.

It pained my heart to see him at that state, but at the same time, it boiled my blood when I understood who he was with in the room. I didn't need a better view to know that it was blondie.

" Ji, I know, and I feel terrible about it ! I've apologised a million times !!! " he pleaded.

" Sorry doesn't make up for traumatising my best friend ! Sorry doesn't fix my trust ! Sorry doesn't make me forget about the fact that you became impatient once you learned I was still not ready after two years ! "

Wait... he was a virgin ?..

Did I take my victims virginity ?..

But why would he give it to me willingly when he could've to his boyfriend of two years ? Surely he'd have more trust in him than in me. None of this made any sense...

" I know ! I know ! I know !!! " yelled Hyunjin then walked towards to the other side. Now I had a better view of both of them. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration before exhaling. " Jisung, I know what I did was wrong. But please, please give me another chance. I promise this situation will never repeat itself... "

He stepped closer towards the boy and held his arms. Han continued his head hanging down letting his teardrops fall to the rug. Blondie lifted Jisungs chin up making them eye contact with each other.

A few seconds later their lips connected and my heart was in pain.

They're kissing...

My hand curled up into a fist, shaking as I tried to control my rage.

He's not even pulling away...

I walked back the same way I came and left the house. Blood started to drip from my hand as I was clenching it too hard.

All of my anger was building up inside me while I tried my best to safely drive back home. I stopped by an orphanage in my neighbourhood to give the kids there the cake as a gift so it wouldn't go to waste. The people there thankfully knew me therefore they didn't think I was a creepy guy with a bloody hand trying to poison children.

When I got home I went out on my balcony and started to analyse the whole day whilst smoking a cigarette.

I was used as a rebound.

He knew exactly what he was doing in the cafeteria.

He kissed him back.

I shouldn't be surprised by that, because they've dated for two whole years and it's hard to get over a relationship that big. It was a moment of weakness, I get that.

However, it doesn't change the fact that I was used, played with. I'm always the one using people to do my job, never the other way around.

Karma ? Maybe.

But fuck that.

The cigarette burnt out in my hand, but I could not care less. I felt numb. Anger rushed through my body as I replied the scene I witnessed over and over again whilst also remembering what him and I had done in the bathroom.

I wasn't going to drag this whole thing out any longer, I've already wasted enough time.

Your time's up, Han Jisung.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oml I am so sorry that I've disappeared for so many months !!

I've been incredibly busy so again I apologise sincerely !

I will try to get back to updating as much as possible !

Hope you guys liked this chapter, till next time ! <3