•| Closer |•

" Stop damaging my skin. "

" If you stop moving, your skin won't get " damaged " ! "

" I'm moving because you wipe too harshly ! "

Jisung insisted that we'd take each other's makeup off as it would be more fun. Usually I never let anyone touch my face. We even have special makeup artists at the warehouse to help us out in any case. However I don't trust them. Especially with something as delicate as my face, also known as my lucky charm.

But the boy pleaded, practically begged so much that I couldn't say no. Especially when he gave me a cute look with his eyes... Next thing I knew, he was rubbing my face.

" Okay that's it ! " he suddenly yelled then sat on my lap straddling me. My eyes widened in shock as I couldn't comprehend the situation, though Han didn't seem like he cared. He grabbed my chin and strictly looked me in the eyes. " I better not hear another peep from you ! " he said firmly and I slowly nodded. I could still hear my heart pounding so loudly.

Lastly he was wiping my lips. His face was so close to mine and he looked so concentrated that my heart bursted into a million pieces.

" Done. " he said then put the cotton pad aside. Keep in mind that I had my arms on his hips to hold him from falling. He started to climb off when I held him in place. " Stay... " I murmured then cleared my throat. " I mean, the light from this angle is much better. It'll be easier for me to wipe your makeup off. " I said then quickly grabbed a cotton pad whilst still holding him firmly in place.

This time his eyes were wide and now his cheeks had had blood rushing to them. " O-Okay then... " he said with the softest voice then placed his arms on my chest.

I started to gently wipe his face removing his makeup, which by the way wasn't that hard as he didn't even have much on in the first place. I noticed him staring whilst I did my job but I tried not to look at him as much because I knew that if I did, I would blush, which was something that happened quite often these days because of him.

Once I had finished I put the pad aside then looked him in the eyes. " So... can I get off now ?.. " he asked in a hushed voice. " I don't want you to. I like this. " I replied and gently started to rub his lower back. His cheeks immediately turned a crimson shade then he placed his head on my shoulder, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

I smiled at his actions and wrapped my arms around his whole body, wanting to make him feel safe. I ran my fingers through his hair. Before I knew it, I heard soft snores.

I carefully got up and walked towards my bedroom then gently placed him on the bed. I started to move away before he grasped my shirt tightly. I would mind sleeping next to him, but it wouldn't have been right. He had witnessed his lovely boyfriend cheating on him.

But most importantly, he's my mission. Han Jisung is my target, therefore me getting this uselessly close to him wouldn't do us any good.

Since he still had not loosened up his grip, I sighed then laid down next to him. He snuggled up close to me, continuing to let out light snores. His adorable squirrel-like cheeks were squished up making my heart beat at a rapid pace. His pink lips were slightly parted and formed into a pout which resulted in me craving a deep desire to feel his lips against mine, even if it was just for one millisecond.

The vibration of my phone was what pushed me out of my imagination. I checked it to see a message from Mr. Park.

Mr. Park:
Are you a charity house ?

Me:
What do you want ?

Mr. Park:
Why is the target in your
house at this late hour ?

Me:
It's part of my plan.
Why do you care ?

Mr. Park:
You better not be going soft on me.

Mr. Park:
I'm watching you.

I shut my phone off then put it on my nightstand before getting out of the bed. Saying that I was pissed would be an understatement.

Did he not trust me ? When have I ever failed a mission ? Sure, I was taking a while with this one. But to be fair, one of my previous missions was one with the military. And that took me a year and a half. In comparison to that, three months is nothing. Plus the fact that he has his men spying on me ?

I went out to the small balcony I had in the apartment and took out my pack of cigarettes from a small box that I had put there. I took one out from the pack then lit it up before taking a long drag out of it.

I didn't start smoking by my own choice. But at Mr. Kim's company, the easiest way to eavesdrop on conversations between the workers was to do so. Yes, I could've said that I was out for some fresh air. And I did, at first. However, everyone found that weird and grew somewhat suspicious. Because who in their right mind would want to get some fresh air next to a bunch of smokers ?

I was mid-cigarette when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I turned around to see the boy at a sleepy state with adorable bed hair. When we had arrived home I had given him my clothes to wear as his were slightly damp from a few drunks spilling their drinks left and right. But him standing right there, with my shirt and shorts made him ten times more perfect than he already was.

" Bad kitty. " he said then grabbed my stick and put it out.

" What ?- "