•| Open up |•

The next morning I woke with hair tickling my nose. It made me a little fussy so I squirmed around with a distasteful face. Once I had opened my eyes, I realised that it was Jisungs hair tickling me.

After my eyes had adjusted to the sunlight and my surroundings, I took notice of the position I was in.

I was holding the boy tightly whilst his head was resting on my chest. I don't remember how we ended up like, but I knew one thing for sure. I liked it.

I liked the position, I liked the feeling. And maybe, just maybe, I started to like him.

I didn't want to ruin the moment just yet, even if it was wrong. I started to run my fingers through his hair taking in his scent before slowly closing my eyes again. I decided that I'd wait for him to wake up.

After maybe half an hour, I felt him moving. I opened my eyes once again and saw his looking at mine. I gave him a lazy smile.

" Hi... " he said with a whisper. I lightly chuckled, " Hey... How'd you sleep ? " I asked.

" All in all, well. Just at some point I felt weird but then it was all good again. Hope I wasn't too heavy to carry from the bathroom to here though... " he relied softy then averted his gaze.

" No, of course not. But why did you wake up in the middle of the night ? " I asked slightly furrowing my eyebrows.

" I did ? " he asked in a surprised manner. " You don't remember ? " I was confused, did he not remember what had happened last night ?

* flashback *:

" Bad kitty. " he said then grabbed my stick and put it out.

" What ?- "

All of a sudden, I was in a position where I was kissing my target. To say that I was freaking out at that moment would be an understatement honestly.

However, that amazing yet shocking moment ended with Jisung falling asleep against my face, in my arms.

I was lost.

I did not know how to understand what had just happened.

* flashback *

" What happened ? " he asked me with a slight pout. " Umm... I had gotten up for some water but then you came in all of a sudden and fall asleep on me. " I explained slightly feeling how my ears turned red.

" O-Oh... I-I don't remember anything like that, I must've sleep walked. Sorry though... " he said then turned his head away. I internally cooed at the shy state he was at before pecking his head. " It's okay. " he reassured.

We laid like that a little more before I told him that we should have breakfast, which he replied to with " OH SHIT WE SKIPPED SCHOOL !!! " and jumping to a sitting position on the bed.

" Calm down, it's a Sunday. " I explained as I held his hand.

He paused for a bit before realising that it was indeed, the day before Monday. He collapsed onto the bed with relief making me chuckle.

" So, do you like pancakes ? "

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In about an hour and a half, we ended up in a diner where they served the most amazing pancakes I had ever tasted. Whilst eating we ended up talking about absolutely everything and I have to admit, it was nice to talk to someone and feeling relaxed, feeling calm.

I found out that he thought his dad was just a regular businessman, and that most often, he wasn't home, which explained why no one called him last night to ask about his whereabouts.

He didn't talk much about his mom, I assumed that they were either divorced or that she had passed away.

" So, " he started before swallowing his previous bite, " have you ever been in love ? ".

" Nope, never. " I replied and took a sip from my drink.

" Really ? I'd assume that a guy as handsome as you would have people getting in line for you. "

I smirked, " So you think I'm handsome ? " I asked teasingly.

" Y-Yah... " he said before taking another bite from his meal with his adorable cheeks turning red.

I laughed at his state and leaned back in my seat. " Nah, I never really had the time to be in a relationship. But I don't need to ask you since, you're dating Hyunjin- "

" Not anymore. " he said quickly. " I'm ending it, I don't want to have a relationship with someone like him. "

" But it was just one slip up, you're not going to forgive him ? " I asked.

I knew that an action like that could not be forgiven. He literally forced himself onto the boys best friend and technically, cheated on him with said friend. Though that didn't stop me from asking what I did, as I think it'll make Jisung spill more stuff.

" No, are you crazy !? Besides, this past month he's been acting weird and I don't feel comfortable with him anymore. " he replied and sighed. " Look, before he truly was kind of like my medicine to everything, and I noticed that I didn't sleep walk when we slept together. I guess it was because I felt safe with him and he had my trust. However lately, he started acting either too obsessive or distant and I think that explains last nights situation. "

Now I was confused. If he doesn't sleep walk when he feels safe, does that mean he did feel safe in my presence ? Does that mean I'm earning his trust ?

Is this boy starting to trust his predator ?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow I'm a terrible author-

I can't update for the life of me 😭🤚

I'm truly sorry and I understand why I don't have many people reading this story lol.

But, I'd like to thank the small amount that does.

If they even exist.

Till the next chapter ! <3