•| Switch |•

" All right, time is up ! " yelled Felix from the other side of the door making us break our kiss. I had to admit, they weren't a bad kisser.

" Time for the switch ! "

" Wait what ?- " before I could even form any thoughts the door bursted open, my eyes blinded by the bright light. I quickly cover them before starting to protest and tried to get out. " I said no swi- "

I couldn't even finish my sentence before I felt the person cup my crotch quickly after the door closed. " Shit~ "

He started to kiss my neck and grind against me. I grabbed his ass with one hand and wrapped the other one around his throat. " A little too eager, aren't we ? "

I smashed my lips onto his and he tugged my hair, pulling me closer to him. He whimpered at the light bites I gave his bottom lip making me spank him then grab his hair.

" No marks, no sounds. Got that, kitten ? "

" Yes. " he replied making me smirk. I kissed down his neck roughly, being careful not to suck or bite him too hard.

He pressed his body closer to mine before Felix yelled the words ' Time's up ! ' from the other side of the door once again.

" Fix your hair and clothes. " I said whilst doing the same before going out into the hallway.

The Aussie was standing there all giddily and I just looked back at him with the coldest expression ever.

" Fuck you. "

" Love you too, hyung ! " he replied with a sassy smile. I rolled my eyes and went back to the living room. Everyone was sitting there with their eyes closed.

Before I sat down next to Soobin again, I waited for the boy to come back so everyone could open there eyes, but so that the privacy could still be kept.

Once he sat down we shared a looked before took my place with Soobin and put my hand on his lap. " I'm back. " I announced to the rest.

They all opened their eyes then started to look around, trying to figure out with whom I had been in the closet. I smirked at their attempts whilst drawing soft circles on the lap of the boy next to me.

" It's getting late, I should probably take Innie back home. " said Chan breaking the silence before getting up and holding Jeongin.

" Yeah, I should leave too. " joined Seungmin. All of us got up except the couple, they helped us get ready. We all bid our goodbyes before one by one, everyone started to part ways. Soobin and I were the only ones left.

" What's your address ? " I ask him and he gave it to me.

Taking the bus we eventually got to his place. By that time it had already passed midnight. After walking him to his door and making sure he got in, he then stopped. " Would you like to come in ? I-It's pretty late... "

" I don't think your parents would like that, cutie. "

" They're not home, they went away to visit my grandparents. " he explained then took a step towards me and held my hands. " Please ?.. "

I contemplated between going back to work or keeping the kid company. I didn't think he would offer this at all, but then again, I would've done the same if I had taken him back to my place.

I told him I'd stay only until he fell asleep to which he agreed. I walked in to the small apartment and took notice of how it looked.

It wasn't decorated that much. There were some picture frames on the walls or on coffee tables, some post-its were on mirror next to the door and it was very tidy.

After taking off our shoes and coats he led me to his bedroom before going into the bathroom and getting for bed. I looked at the few raccoon plushies he had, one on his bed and two on his bookshelf which made me slightly chuckle.

He later then came back and handed me some clothes. " I don't think these will fit me, cutie. "

" O-oh, sorry... " he said then turned his usual crimson color. I smiled at him then ruffled his hair. " It's okay. I can lay down with what I have, if that's okay with you. "

" Sure. " he said then put the clothes to the side. I walked out of the room to the kitchen to get a glass of water and also for him to change without being uncomfortable before I came back to see him under the covers.

I turned off the light then laid down next to him. " You're a good kisser. "

He instantly stood up and I could see his eyes go wide at my words. " You understood !? "

I laughed, " Of course. From the way you touched me and the way you were a bit nervous at the beginning, it wasn't hard to tell. "

" Oh my god... " he groaned then flopped back down with his hands covering his face making me laugh even more.

I removed his hands and looked at him, his face becoming more clear in the dark as my eyes got used to it. " It's okay, I stand by my words. "

" Fine... " he mumbled then held my hand and put his head on my chest.

" Goodnight, cutie. "

Not too long after, my phone buzzed. Trying to not wake him up, I looked at it to see two text messages.

That's not who you're supposed to be seducing, Lee.

The clock's ticking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Helloooooo and happy New Years to you all !!

Hope you guys liked this chapter and let me know what you all think about the switch in 7 minutes of heaven 😂

I love you guys so much and thank you for reading Mission !!

Till next time ! <3