•| Death of Me |•

Jisung ended up showing me around the school, which was perfect honestly. That way I could get closer to him and learn more about him.

Even if a whole background check had been done on him, there were still some things that could be only found out by communicating. Weaknesses, dark secrets etc.

It was lunch time and Jisung insisted that I sat with him and his friends, kept saying that I would like them. The boy was too energetic and cheerful for my liking, it wasn't something I was used to.

But I guess it may make it easier to learn more about him since he's this outgoing. I don't think it would take long to get him to open up to me.

The sooner, the better.

We entered the lunchroom and immediately he grabbed my arm and dragged me to a table which had three guys sitting at it.

" Everyone meet Lee Minho ! He's the new student. " he said excitingly. I just waved then sat down and Jisung sat next to a guy with long blonde hair.

It honestly felt so weird having someone call me by my real name, all these years everyone has only callen me Lee Know.

" Nice to meet you mate, I'm Bang Chan. " a guy with dark hair and a dimpled smile said. The one next to him who was scarfing down food said something but I couldn't really make out anything from it due to the food in his mouth. To be honest his face looked like the slice of pizza he was eating, or even a slice of watermelon...

" Sorry for his lack of manners, that's Seo Changbin. " explained Chan. " Ah I see... " I said then looked over to the blondie who had his arm around Jisung, " I'm Hwang Hyunjin. " he said as he introduced himself then gave a piece of his food to the boy he held.

" Hmm this is really good... I'm gonna go get some more, be right back ! " said Jisung then ran away to get more food.

The others laughed at him while I internally rolled my eyes. He was too childish, I guess that's probably why I sometimes refer to him as ' the boy '.

" So, Minho " Changbin started off then paused to swallow the remaining food in his mouth, " where are you from ? ".

" Gimpo. " I replied bluntly. It still confused me as to why Mr. Park decided I use my true self for this mission.

Usually he gives us fake identities, fake backstories, basically he just creates people from scratch as to not get caught. But it still worries me that he decided to make me use all true information about me.

" Why did you move here ? " asked Hyunjin and I blanked. I forgot what was written on my file.

One rule was that we never use same excuses for any mission, boss was really strict about that so that we would never get caught.

" Um- " I started off then thankfully the boy had just come back so everyone's focus shifted to him which left me relieved.

" I'm baack~ " he sang then gave a kiss on blondies cheek. " And thank you for sharing your food so now that I can eat more of it. " he said with a smile.

Hyunjin laughed then pulled Jisung onto his lap, " You know I have good taste. " he said with a wink. I gagged.

" I think I'm gonna throw up because of them. " said Changbin holding Chans arm.

" Yah ! You guys are just jealous because he loves me more than you two. " he said then held the boy tight with a pout and I was sure that if school wasn't going to be the death of me, then their childishness and icky romance was.

I silently scoffed at what he said.

Love.