•| Halloween |•

" So ? Any progress ? " he asked me.

" The boy doesn't open up easily, even if he acts friendly. So if you're asking if I know anything about his father, no. But if about his weaknesses, the easiest examples are those other six idiots that are literally attached to him- " I stated in monotone then paused. " ... and cheesecake for some reason. "

He looked deep in thought. " I'm assuming you want more time ? "

I nodded. " Preferably. "

" Fine, take as many months as you need, but I want that boy dead sooner or later. You know- "

" Yeah, yeah, I know the consequences. Come on Boss, when have I ever failed a mission ? " I asked with a smug look and he just rolled his eyes. " You may leave. "

As soon as I left the warehouse I checked my phone to see it being blown up by texts from the group chat.

My god...

I had to remove the mute on it because Jisung forced me to once he found out. I quickly skipped all texts then saw that said boy himself had also spammed me.

The boy:
MINHO

The boy:
CHECK THE FUCKING TEXTS

The boy:
ISTG ILL KILL YOU

The boy:
At least reply to these T-T

The boy:
MINHO

The boy:
LEE

The boy:
FUCKING

The boy:
MINHO

Me:
Jesus calm down will ya ?

Me:
What do you want ?

The boy:
FINALLY

The boy:
Anyways

The boy:
You're coming to the party tonight right ?

Me:
What party ?

The boy:
Istg-

The boy:
CHANGBINS HALLOWEEN PARTY OBVIOUSLY

The boy:
HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING THE TEXT MESSAGES FROM THE GC !?

Me:
No.

The boy:
Well I better see you there

The boy:
Otherwise your ass is flying over the moon

I chuckled leaving him on read. I really didn't want to go but if I had to complete this mission as soon as possible, I had to interact with the boy a lot more, as his little " boyfriend " wasn't making it any easier during school time.

Whenever it would just be the four of us sitting in the cafeteria, Hyunjin would just come and cling onto him the whole time. And even when Jisung wasn't there, he'd still give me a death glare.

And not to mention, when the boy and I are just talking by his locker about an absurd topic, he'd come out of nowhere and start kissing him. He does not leave him alone !!!

I had low hopes for tonight as well because probably he'll cling onto him for the whole night as well. But what can I do ?

I quickly went to a costume store and picked the first thing I saw, later on I went home and got ready. I had stripped down to my boxers when suddenly the door bell rang. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door.

I opened it and saw the person in front of me, dressed as the grim reaper, sharply moving their hands while yelling which my guess, was an attempt to scare me.

" Are you done ? " I asked not portraying any emotion at all. They removed their hood revealing their pout making their cheeks puff out. " Yah you were supposed to be scared ! " he whined.

" Nothing scares me Han Jisung. Nothing. " I said.

He adverted his gaze and his sad expression turned into a flustered one as he took notice of my state. I smirked once I saw him madly blush. " Like what you see ? " I asked teasingly.

He quickly looked up and cover his eyes with his free hand. " Huh ? See what ? I can't see anything right now so I don't know what you're talking about. " he rambled.

I just chuckled then walked back to my room. Once I was finally ready I came out and creeped up behind Jisung who was on the couch, completely distracted by his phone.

" BOO ! " I yelled and grabbed his shoulders. He let out a scream then yelled " MOMMY !!! " making me fall down to the floor crying of laughter.

" LEE FUCKING MINHO WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT !? " he yelled but I was laughing too hard to even reply.

He then jumped and tackled me while still yelling at me, " YAH ! STOP LAUGHING ! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK !!! ".

I flipped us over so that now I had him pinned down whilst hovering over him. " Now that... is how you scare someone. " I breathed out still panting.

We both tried to catch our breath but with our faces being so close it made that seem hard.

I felt myself leaning in, our lips at this point barely touching each other. But I had to hold myself back. After all, he was taken.

It wouldn't have been the first time I kissed someone's partner, but Jisung was different. No matter how much I despised Hyunjin, I still could not do that to either of them. Plus it would then probably make the boy feel bad about himself as well later on.

And I can't do that to him...