•| Comfort |•

I felt rage as I watched Hyunjin kiss Felix. The poor aussie tried with all his might to push blondie off but to no avail.

On the other hand, Jisung had his heart shattered. He watched in disbelief with his mouth open as tears streamed down his precious cheeks.

I would hug and take him away from the scene, but I had to help Felix first. I ran towards the two males then pulled Hyunjin off the aussie before throwing punches at him. All I saw was red as I kept hitting his idiotic face. " You asshole ! " I yelled.

Felix had run off with the boy, both trying console one another yet they couldn't even form normal sentences as they kept crying.

I personally don't know how long it was before I felt two arms pull me off of Hyunjin. The guy had already passed out but that didn't matter for me. In that moment, all that mattered was the broken look on Jisungs face.

I wanted to destroy blondie for ever hurting him.

" Minho ! Stop it ! " yelled Chan as he tried to hold still. I was still in rage and wanted to keep going.

But, if I were to accidentally kill the guy, that would end up with me taking a trip to the police station which would have not ended well for me so in a way, I was thankful for Chan and Changbin interfering.

Changbin went to Hyunjin and kicked him once in the stomach, and once where the sun didn't shine.

" Let's go. " he said coldly then walked out of the hallway. " Come on. " said Chan then lead me out as well.

In the living room, Jeongin and Seungmin were trying to calm Jisung and Felix down. My heart kept breaking, which I didn't know was even possible, whenever I saw the boy so devastated.

" Do you guys want to get out of here ? " I asked everyone. I had thought about my question before asking it then realized that it didn't matter. All that mattered to me was that everyone was okay. That change of attitude was shocking for my self-conscious, but I think it'll live. " We could go back to my place if you all want. I've got spare clothes and tea so... "

" I would, but I have to go drop Jeongin off. His parents asked me to bring him home around 1am. " said Chan. I nodded then turned to look at the others. " I would too but, I just want to be alone right now... " replied Felix in a small voice.

I gave him a tight-lipped smile and nodded, letting him know that I understand.

Now I don't want to seem like a dick more than usual, however it did feel slightly embarrassing that no one wanted to spend time with me. But, it's fine. I'm fine.

Changbin, with the help of Chan, dragged Hyunjin out of his house before telling everyone that the party was over and asking them to leave.

The rest of the guys got their stuff and left. I was grabbing my coat when I accidentally bumped into someone. " Sorry- " I started then stopped once I realized who it was. " I thought you left like the rest, what are you still doing here ? ".

" I never said anything. " he said whilst fidgeting with his fingers. He looked shy, and I found that so adorable that I felt something in my chest. " D-Does your offer still stand ? " he asked then looked up, allowing me to see his beautiful brown eyes.

" S-Sure. " I said then cleared my throat. For some reason I got nervous when he asked that, I felt my heart beat quicken and my palms start to sweat. " Let's go then. "

We left the house before starting to wait for the bus. I was sure that we would get weird stares just like we got on the way there. But at this point, I didn't really care.

We got into the bus and sat next to each other. There weren't any passengers other than us, as it was getting late. As the driver drove, both of us looked around in a comfortable silence.

All of a sudden, I felt a warmth on my hand. I turned my head further to the side whilst intertwining his fingers with mine, to hide my flustered state. I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles as we kept looking in different directions.

Han Jisung, what are you doing to me...