•| 7 Minutes |•

Alcohol, games, Chase Atlantic in the background...
Yeah that would pretty much sum up our atmosphere. All of us were sitting in Changbins living room with drinks in our hands.

Jeongin was getting slightly tipsy so he was clinging to Chan, making the Aussie blush a little bit but still protective over the younger.

The other couple was on one end of the couch with Felix making everyone's mood stay upbeat while sitting on Changbins lap and playing with his hair.

Soobin didn't want to have a whole drink to himself so I offered him to share mine to which he agreed to. He was seated next to me with his upper half on my chest and one of my arms was wrapped around him while the other was resting on the arm rest of the couch, holding my drink.

Seungmin and Jisung were on the floor, talking amongst themselves with the boy occasionally touching him playfully or falling on him " by accident ".

I knew what he was trying to do, as since the beginning of the night he had not once talked to Soobin or I.

I was not fazed by his actions whatsoever, but sometimes when it went too far, I did feel slight anger build up inside of me.

" Let's play truth or dare ! " exclaimed Jeongin making Chan groan.

" Aish, don't be like that Chan. This could be fun. " reasoned Seungmin scooted a bit closer to the rest of us.

" Alright then, who want to go first ? " asked Changbin.

" Me ! I'll go ! " replied Jeongin excitedly. " I pick truth ! "

Felix smirked before asking " Do you like Chan Hyung ? "

The Aussie with dimples looked like someone just revealed his deepest secret of all time when in reality, everyone knew those two had a thing for each other. His eyes grew wide and his ears resembled a red traffic light.

" Chan Hyung ? Of course ! He's so handsomee, caringg and oh my gosh his abs- "

" OKAY ! MOVING ON~ " yelled the aussie out of embarrassment with his hand over the younger mouth to prevent him from saying anything else.

Everyone was dying of laughter with tears streaming down their face as they watched the whole scene unfold.

I could tell that Soobin didn't want to be disrespectful towards Jeongins feelings because he was trying very hard to surprise his laughter by hiding his face in his hands.

Chuckling at his actions I tightened my hold around him slightly after placing my drink on the floor before whispering in his ear, " You don't have to hide your laughter, cutie. ".

Blood rushed to his cheeks from my words, " I don't know, I feel bad for laughing... ".

I reassured him by saying that all of us were " close " with each other, therefore we made fun of one another often and no one got offended unless the joke was taken too far.

Now that I think about it, the most they've made fun about with me was calling me a grumpy cat. Seungmin one time had told me that the others felt slightly intimidated by me, making them not joke about anything else.

Which I admired, because they shouldn't be too friendly with me as I don't see them as anything but acquaintances. Also since I never really told them any personal stuff, other than where I'm from etc., they wouldn't have been able to comment on anything else. It's a win-win.

Feeling content with my explanation Soobin had a bit of confidence making him bold enough to hold my hand with our fingers intertwined. I was a little surprised at this action but didn't complain, because after that I glanced at Jisung who was aggressively fiddling with a pillow. His jealousy gave me the push to gently rub circles on the back of the youngers hand with a smirk.

" Minho, truth or dare ? " asked Changbin.

" Dare. " I replied calmly making a chain of ' ooo ' s form by everyone.

I rolled my eyes before turning back to the him, " What do you want ? ".

He went into deep thought before Felix came up with an idea. He whispered it to his boyfriend then squealed out of excitement.

" 7 minutes of heaven with anyone Felix chooses. Everyone else has to close their eyes during all of it. Only Lixie and the chosen person will know, Minho will find out in the closet. " he explained and I raised my eyebrow but then sighed before getting up.

" Ooh ! What if we add a switch to it ? " excitedly asked Jeongin.

" No. " I replied neutrally then walked to the closet.

Okay, that might've seemed a bit cold, but I honestly wasn't in the mood for this thing. If I wanted to kiss/make out with someone, I would've done it then and there.

Then again that would've been a bit awkward for the rest, though the couple of the group doesn't seem to mind showing off their romance anyplace, anytime.

" Close your eyes ! " yelled Changbin from the other side of the door and I did as told. After hearing the door open then close I opened my eyes to be greeted by darkness once again.

The individual didn't do anything at first, I assumed they were debating on wether they or I should make the first move. But then they wrapped their hands around my neck before pressing their lips against mine. I put my hands on their waist and kissed the person back.

From the way their lips moved, to the way their body felt up against mine told me a lot.

I know you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Helloo all you beautiful beings and Merry past Christmas !!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter !

I stg reading your comments make my day and even my entire week !

Btw my friend found my account and he's read my stories so that makes me want to die 🤡

I'm debating wether I should kill him or myself first but oh well !

Thank you all so much for your support, I love each and every one of you !

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve so I wish for all of you to celebrate 2022 with your loved ones <3

Till next time and take care !