•| Han Jisung |•

Kill. Me. Now.

I stood in front of the building they called school and let out the biggest sigh I ever let out.

I did not want to be here. I absolutely did not.

If it weren't for this stupid-ass mission, I could be somewhere, anywhere else but here. I could be planning attacks, already assassinating people, or just training in the gym.

But no. I'm outside, standing in a ridiculous school uniform, mentally preparing myself for torture. Yeah, that's what this is. Torture.

I dragged myself towards the main entrance. There wasn't anyone around so I assumed they were all already in class.

What joy.

My first class was physics, which was something I could bare. I honestly like physics, I find it interesting and I understand it so I really didn't mind.

I found the class room then knocked on the door twice before a middle aged woman opened it. " Ah ! You must be the new student, come inside. " she said then stepped aside so that I could enter.

The teacher gestured that I introduce myself so I quickly glanced at my documents to see which name I would be using. Confusion ran through my brain trying to understand why on earth would Mr. Park write my real name.

Using real names is bad. Something bad will happen, something will go wrong. I'm sure of it.

" Hello everyone, I'm Lee M-Minho. Please take good care of me. "

The teacher told me that I could sit next to a boy, who just so happens to be my target.

Thank you for making this easier Ms.~

I looked around the classroom to find him watching my every move carefully. I walked over to him, plopped my bag on the ground then sat down. I slightly glanced at him to see him still looking at me, which made me smirk.

" You know, I'd like to at least know the name of my new stalker so I that I'll remember them in a nicer way. Unless you want to stay a stalk- "

" No, no ! I mean- " he cleared his throat and his squirrel-like cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. " Sorry about that... " he said quietly.

I chuckled then shook my head, " It's fine. " I replied and then he held out his hand.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Han Jisung. "