•| I can't |•

" You know the kiss, I was okay with. But damn, grabbing my balls like that just to shut me up ? You sure have some temper, kitten. "

He slammed his locker door and looked me with a red face. " Don't say that in public !!! " he
whisper-shouted making me smirk.

" Why not ? You had no problem doing said action with potentially getting caught by Felix standing right next to you at the time. " I replied then got closer to him.

I lightly caressed his cheek and his eyes fluttered shut at the action.  " I even bet you would've done so much more there if we had more than 7 minutes... wouldn't you, kitten ? "

He nodded with a slight whimper then looked back at me. His brown eyes forming the most innocent look that made my heart swell and at the same time, made me want to run away with him to the bathroom again.

I hummed back then glanced at my phone to check the time. " We need to study with you at some point. "

" Oh right, we never got the chance last time. By the way, what exactly happened ? " he asked.

" Stuff. I'll meet you here after classes ? "

" Sure. " he replied then I walked away.

You must do it tonight !

I can't...

Not much time is left.

Boss is getting mad.

I know, I know.

I fought with my thoughts back and forth. A part of me hesitated greatly to plan my actions for tonight, but the other knew that they had to be done.

Han Jisung is nothing for me, and that's all he'll ever be.

• • •

On some level, making out on his bed could be considered as studying. Sex Ed., if you will.

He grinded on me whilst on top and I tugged his hair. We didn't dare to stop because we both knew subconsciously that there would be silence, and we would not know what to say or do next.

Yes, of course helping him with his physics would be the logical and correct thing to do. But after what we've been doing for the past half hour, I don't think neither he or I would be able to properly concentrate.

At some point, we did stop. Panting, he got off me and I sat up.

" Um... w-would you like some water ? " he asked.

Taking this as an opportunity, I nodded. " I'll go down and get some. "

" But I have a pitcher here. " he said with his eyebrows furrowed.

" I see that... though I like mine cold. Plus, I think I left my bag downstairs so I'll have to go there either way. "

" Oh, okay then. Could you bring me cold water too then ? " he asked. I said that I would then went downstairs.

Making sure to be extra careful I went to the freezer and took out the ice cubes I had put in there earlier. He had went directly to the bathroom when we had came home because that boy has the bladder of a squirrel, which gave me the opportunity to prepare for the plan.

I filled our cups with water then added his ice cubes into his cup and took regular ones for myself. Taking my back as well, I went back to his room to see him looking through his notebooks.