•| Never |•

Faking is something I am great at. I've practically been doing it my whole life. Faking my personality, identity, everything.

I've been doing it for so much and so long that I sometimes can't even recognise myself.

I had spent the whole weekend at the Big House, training and taking care of some business as Mr. Park went away to another city, putting me in charge to look after everything.

I didn't leave the group chat because that would've caused some suspicion, however I did mute it again and this time, Jisung as well. I did not want to see or hear anything from him unless it could help me with my mission.

Saying something urgent came up that I needed to take care of was the last text I sent him before blocking out of my mind for the time being.

I needed to get up and get ready for school in a few hours, but I couldn't sleep.

No matter how much I tried to push him away from my thoughts he kept crawling back like an annoying spider.

I hated that.

I hate that I keep thinking about him, I hate that miss him, I hate that I feel the need to see him, hold him, kiss him...

I hate it, I hate all of it.

And I especially hate him.

Monday:

Jeongin, the youngest of all of them came up to me with a bright smile. He shyly asked for some help on his physics homework to which I didn't say no to.

He didn't do anything, he's not guilty, therefore I have no reason to treat him badly.

Plus he looked too innocent.

Up until lunch time I had not seen neither the boy nor blondie anywhere. It made my heart sting a little, thinking that they might be together somewhere.

Hiding from the public, sharing romantic couple moments with each other. Or maybe they decided to skip school together, stayed at Jisungs place.

" Hey mate, aren't you going to eat ? "

Chans voice broke me from my train of thoughts. " Nah, thought I was hungry, but I apparently not. " I calmly replied.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a junior sitting alone at a table, sadly looking at his apple. I picked up my tray and walked over to him. " Mind if I sit down ? "

He looked up at me slightly scared and confused, though shook his head making me sit down next to him.

" Where are your friends ? " I asked to which he replied with " I don't have any. ".
My lips formed a thin line as I recognised the situation.

*flashback*

" Go get your own food ! Oh right, you don't have enough money so that's why you're out here begging for mine ! " said the kid in a snarky manner while his friends pushed Minho up against a brick wall.

" N-No, that's n-not it... I-I'm not even h-h-hungry... " stuttered the little boy and he trembled in fear.

" Sure you aren't, you don't eat anything at school yet you're here b-b-b-begging others for a couple of bucks. " said one of the bully's friends.

" Man, I knew you were poor, but not this poor. " commented an other one.

The kids beat little Minho up, tore apart his clothes, finding his cries entertaining as they pushed the bullies to do even more.

By the end, he had cute and bruises all over his body. They left him on the cold hard ground sobbing. A harsh rain started to pour making the sad boy cry even more.

Who knew kids could be so cruel ?..

*end of flashback*

" You sure that apple's gonna be enough for you ? You seem kind of hungry. "

" No, no, I'm fine, I'm not even that hungry. I'm actually trying to- " he got cut off by his stomach grumbling quite loudly making his whole face flushed with embarrassment.

" -lie to me. " I finished his sentence then sighed. " I know how it feels, and I also think that the cafeterias price is a bit eccentric. "

Having pushed my tray in front of him I put my hand on his shoulder. " I'm always here if you need me, never hesitate to ask. " I gave him a smile after reassuring him that he shouldn't feel the need to be embarrassed.

Everyone was different, therefore others had to understand and respect that.

His eyes teared up as he nearly leaped on me with a hug. " Thank you for not judging. " he said softly.

I was startled by the action but I just patted his back with one hand whilst replying with

" I never would. "

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hiii !
How are you my lovely devils ?

This is kind of a filler chapter, I'm having a hard time coming up with scenarios to smoothly transition into for what I have in mind so I'm just writing what I think lmao.

Plus I'm trying to finish this semester well enough with all of my exams, events and debts therefore I disappeared for a few weeks again...

Again I'm so sorry !

I feel like this is kind of a cute chapter and it shows a bit of Minho's past.

Also, would you guys prefer me writing a few chapters then publishing them all at once like I did in the beginning of writing this or publish a chapter as soon as I finish it ?

Please let me know !

Anywho, I hope you guys are doing well and thank you all so much for reading and supporting this story !

I really didn't think I'd get this many positive feedback 😭

I love you all so so much !!

Till next time ! <3