Chapter 5

"Are you almost ready?" Levi asked me. He walked more into my room as I threw my last item into my backpack before zipping it up.

"Yup," I replied. Levi nodded and headed out of my room as soon as his girlfriend called his name from downstairs.

I only met her yesterday, since she stayed the night, and Shaw was right. She's a bitch, and I don't truly know how I feel about her. It could be first impressions, but I don't like her all that much.

I headed downstairs and outside to the car that Shaw rented for all of us to go.

Shaw's girlfriend Mackenzie, was supposed to come, and I was supposed to invite someone, and I did.

But last night Mackenzie came over, I didn't get to meet her though, and Shaw and she got into a huge fight.

I only know this because I could hear them. Shaw told Mackenzie to not bother coming cause he didn't want her there. Only about 30 minutes later, he showed up in my room and we slept together.

Luckily, Levi was too interested in his girlfriend to notice his best friend and his sister fucking upstairs.

He ended up sleeping in my room since he didn't wanna hang out with Levi and bother him.

Overall, it was Katrina, who invited Julian. Shaw, and me. Dana and Levi.

I canceled on my 'date' last-minute telling him the trip was canceled. I wanted to hang out with Shaw this weekend and spend as much time with him as possible. But I worried cause we now had 4 people watching us.

But hopefully, we could go out on our own without anybody suspecting anything. Katrina would likely be too consumed with her new boyfriend Julian, who seems nice. And Levi would be too interested in getting into Dana's pants.

We all got into the car which had 3 rows. It was Levi and Dana, then Julian and Katrina, then me and Shaw.

It was later in the night and was about to hit sundown in the next few minutes.

I decided to put my earbuds in since I had no interest in talking to anybody. I only planned to sleep over the next few hours as Levi drove us to our destination.

The music soon played through my ears buds, allowing me to calm down...

I loved this song, it reminded me of the good times with my family, before thing got a little rocky between my parents.

We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

We don't need

Anything

Or anyone

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

Those three words

Are said too much

They're not enough

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life