Chapter 15

"That was amazing," I told Shaw as I rolled off of him.
Shaw smirked at me as I was breathing heavily.
I chuckled, "So...what now?" I asked him.
Shaw's smirk quickly went away, and he moved his eye view to the ceiling.
"Shaw?" I said, trying to get his attention, even though it was clear he was just wanting to totally ignore what I was asking him.
I sighed and got out of the bed with a small blanket around me, that barely covered my ass.
"Please don't leave," Shaw begged as he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me back into the bed with him.
I shook my head no, and removed his hand from my arm.
"Unless you plan to talk to me about what I just asked you, I won't be joining you back in bed. I need to get ready for the day. I don't want Levi wondering what I've been doing the past few hours." I told him.
Shaw got up from the bed and started to get dressed.
"Look, I don't want to be an asshole or anything, but I kinda just wanna be with you right now. I don't wanna deal with the drama of telling Levi. Not right now. Please. Let's just see how things go for a little while, we don't wanna tell him and then things go to hell." Shaw replied.
I nodded, "Fine but by Sunday we need to discuss this,"
Sunday was 5 days away. Giving us only just a few days to spend together and time to hangout.
"Only 5 days?" he asked surprised.
I nodded, "I will not keep this from him too long. It will only get worse, and we, or better yet you, will just wanna continue to push it off until we are hiding our marriage and children from him."
Shaw chuckled, "Already thinking about marriage? Would our children look more like you or me?"
I rolled my eyes as I walked out of the room, and down to mine to get a shower and get dressed.

2 HOURS LATER

I haven't really spoken to Shaw after leaving his room and taking a shower. I've just been sitting in my room, minding my own business since Levi is now back home. Once I got out of my shower, I could hear Levi and Shaw shouting at the tv.
It was still going on. But as they played Shaw still continued to blow up my phone. Telling me how much he missed me, and that he wished I was on his lap as he played the game.
I wished the same thing, but as of right now, he didn't wanna tell Levi, or even talk about the whole issue that was at hand.
Even though I knew the importance of this talk was huge, I knew Shaw just wanted to spend some time with me where he didn't have to worry about the next day telling Levi that he was hooking up with his little sister, that he hated for a good 15+ years.

"Stop thinking about him," Katrina told me. She came over about an hour ago since I was bored. We've mostly just been sitting on our phones, not even talking to one another. It's truly what we do nowadays. The fun sleepovers and talking for hours on end was gone, too many secrets had gotten in the middle of our friendship. But still, she was always there for me, and I was always there for her.

"I'm not thinking about him," I told her, and she clearly didn't believe me, and could see right through my lie. She rolled her eyes and huffed.
"He doesn't like you!" she told me.
But he did, he truly did.
That's what she didn't know. Agaian, another reason we are close anymore, I'm keeping this from her. But there isn't as much trust as there used to be.
She began to keep secrets, as did I. And as I said, we grew apart.
"I told you Katrina, I'm not thinking about him." I said growing irritated. I only wished she'd mind her own business, but I know she wasn't nosy, she was just making sure I wasn't getting hung up on a guy who didn't want to be with me, and only used me for sex. Which is how she saw him.
"Bullshit Hadley, he fucking used you for sex, slept with another girl just a few days ago, and there you are simping over him!" she snapped back.
I stood up from my bed and walked over to my door and slammed it open.
"Get out!" I yelled, clearly overreacting.
I was mainly upset cause I knew she was semi right.
"Hadley, come on! I'm only trying to look out for you," Katrina said.
"Get. Out." I said repeating myself, this time I pointed out the door.
Katrina didn't move, making it a point that she wasn't going to leave. She shook her head no.
"I'm not leaving Hadley, so please, sit down. Talk to me about this. This isn't healthy. You are in love with a guy who fucks anything that walks. He doesn't care about you, and he sure as hell doesn't have feelings toward you. He fucked you, damn well knowing you were off limits. like wtf? he knew how much Levi hated you! He knew that he would be upset! He knew he couldn't have you, but guess what? he fucked you anyway. And like the gullible person you are, you let him. I am so sorry, but please, you need to get over him. This is what I mean Hadley, he knew how much you liked him, and he knew it would be easy to get into your pants, and he slept with you. He knew it would be easy, so that's why he did it. Please stop thinking he is this amazing guy who will be with you forever. stop thinking that you'll get together with him, cause it will never happen. Even if there was a snowball's chance in hell, you'd have to go through Levi, and like shit Levi would let you take his best friend from him,"
"GET OUT!" I yelled as I charged at her.
As I jumped onto her, she fell against my bed, and I hit her multiple times, not stopping.
I was pissed. She didn't do anything wrong, but after her saying all that, all I saw was red. She screamed, but she didn't hit me back. Only about 10 seconds go by, before I'm being pulled off of her by none other than Shaw.
Levi storms in pissed and glares at Katrina, "What the fuck did you do to my sister?" he yelled.
Katrina was now crying as she had multiple marks on her face, "I didn't do anything! I only told her the truth, and she is too stupid to listen to me."
"What truth?" both of the boys asked.
Katrina shook her head, "It doesn't matter. I'll leave. But Hadley, fuck you. I was just trying to be a GOOD friend, and I hope that you'll listen to me before things get any worse. And when you are ready to apologize, and when you finally notice I'm right, I'm always here."
She stood up from the bed, and stormed out of the house.
Shaw put me down and sighed, "What the fuck just happend?" he asked me.
I wanted to spill it all out right then and there, but Leivi was with us, and I knew I couldn't say. "It doesn't matter," I told him.
I asked both of them to leave, Shaw hesitated, but Levi respected my decision and they both left. But as soon as they left, I knew Shaw would text me, asking me what is wrong.
And I was right...

Shaw: What happened?
Hadley: She told me something that didn't make me happy. It doesn't matter. I just got upset, and I saw red.
Shaw: Babe, please tell me...
Hadley: it doesn't matter. so please drop it.
Shaw: Alright...

2 HOURS LATER

For the past 2 hours, I haven't spoken a word to anyone. I have gotten multiple texts, and phone calls, but I refuse to answer or talk to anyone at the moment. I need some time alone to think. What Katrina said, has gotten to me. I couldn't stop thinking about it. She was right...whether I wanted to admit it or not. Shaw chose to sleep with me, for sex. Damn well knowing that Levi would hate him for the rest of his life if he was ever to find out.
But since I cared so much about Shaw, I had been blinded by it, up until now. It took for Katrina to let me know to finally notice what was truly going on.
I heard a knock on my door, but I didn't answer.
"Honey?" the voice said, and I knew instantly it was my mother. She must've gotten home early. Over the past month, I had barely seen any of her, and my father. The work had gotten the best of them, not allowing me to see two of my favorite people. the parents who have raised me and have always kept me safe and happy.
I missed her, and every part of me that didnt' want to talk to anyone, left me.
"Come in!" I said.
My door opened and my mother walked in with a big smile on her face, "I've missed you sweetheart."
I stood up from my bed and ran over to my mother, wrapping my arms around her and giving her a huge hug.
"i've missed you so much mom," I told her.
she chuckled and pulled away from me. We both sat down on my bed and she sighed, "I am so sorry hadley, I am so sorry that your father and I havent been around these past few weeks, especially when you have needed us most. I could tell you were upset, but I figured to give you a little space. But now I know that I needed to see you, mostly because I heard what happened between you and Katrina. I am so sorry something happened that caused you guys to fight the way you did. I know, truly know, that you guys will get back together very soon, you guys have always been there for each other, even through the rough parts, just give it some time, you both need time to think. Ai also wanted to check on you and see how you were doing, it's been a rough few months, hasn't it? Levi and Shaw coming back, both of them staying with us, you almost getting ra....nevermind, and then this whole thing with Katrina. I could also tell something else happened, whether you wanna talk about it or not, I could tell you had your heartbroken, you acted just the way I did when I felt like I was losing your father. but it seems like the past few days things have been getting better, I don't see you moping around as much, I see a smile on your face, and I hope things are going better in that region."
I nodded. I ended up telling her everything that had happened, except for who the mystery guy is. She asked me who it was, but instantly respected my opinion when I told her I didn't wanna tell anyone who it was yet. cause at this point I wasn't sure how Levi was gonna take it. I know Shaw would choose Levi over me, and I'm not hurt or upset from knowing that. Levi is Shaw's best friend, and Levi considers Shaw the brother he never had. I know that things will get better soon. I really wanna tell Levi, and I'm losing my mind about not being able to tell him what is going on. I see all the happy couples walking around , going on dates, hanging out and watching movies together, snuggling and making out. and I can't do any of that, with the fear of someone seeing us and letting Levi know. I can already tell things are a little rough with Levi right now, since his girlfriend has been fighting with him a ton.
all I can hope for right now is for things to go easy when Shaw and I tell him.