Chapter 4

"So what now?" I asked him as we lay completely naked in his bed next to each other. We had the blanket on top of each other, but it had been five minutes since we had finished.

"Well, clearly we both don't regret it. But I think overall we should talk. We both said what we meant and thought. We don't want to hurt Levi. But we both enjoy this. Or we wouldn't have just done that. I do think that we should keep doing this. I don't need just sex, even though the sex is amazing. I want to be a little bit more. I'm not talking about a girlfriend, because I already have one. But we can keep this a secret, just me and you. We can have sex, and hang out whenever you want."

"I'm not sleeping with you while you have a girlfriend. I'm not like that. I don't want to be the other woman. You need to break up with her, and we will do this. But until then, I don't want anything else. We can hang out, but that's it. Until you break up with her I'm not sleeping with you anymore. I'm really sorry, but I'm not into bed. I'm not into cheaters."

"Come on, it doesn't matter. We're just having a little fun. You can have a boyfriend, I wouldn't care. Just try it out. See if you care or not. I mean how is it different? It's worse that you're sleeping with me because I'm your brother's best friend. It shouldn't matter they have a girlfriend or not. You're never going to see her, it doesn't matter. You can date whoever you want. As can I. If it's really bothers you, will discuss it later on. Just give it a try. I beg you."

"Fine. But only because it might look a little suspicious if you start hanging out with me more, and you suddenly break up with your girlfriend. I'm just trying to do what is best for Levi. I just don't wanna be too selfish."

"Don't worry about that Hadley. You aren't being selfish. But, we don't want to bother figuring out whatever we are going to go and have sex or hang out. So we're going to have a code word. We flip it into a sentence when we're talking. Like in case all three of us are hanging out and you want to go do it, I'll know. I don't mean I'm going to do it every single time because I'm not going to leave Levi all by himself, but it's just in case. "

"How about laundry? I'll just say I need to go do my laundry."

Shaw nodded.

"That works. Levi can't ever find out about this so. Nobody ever can. It would be horrible if they ever found out. You can't tell your best friend. I'm sorry, but Katrina can never find out. She's a blabbermouth. I figured you would've already told her that me and you slept together, since she came earlier today. But you can't tell her anything else. If you have you ever find out a restaurant him. I'll lose him, and you'll lose him too. Even though that might not say much to you, he's my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without him. I've been through everything with him, I've been his best friend for 15 years, and I can't lose him. So you just need to keep this to yourself from now on. Did you tell Katrina everything, just tell her that me and you didn't work out. Tell her that I didn't want to continue relationship with you, or sex at all because of Levi. She'll believe that."

"All right."

"By the way, I forgot to ask you. I guess I just got on my mind. And it's probably bad time to ask. Especially since we've already done it twice. But are you on birth control? I mean we haven't been using a condom. I don't have any."

I shook my head, "I've never been on any type of birth control. And I can't ask for it now either. Then my mother would know I was having sex."

Shaw nodded. I got out of bed, and started to get dressed. I was a little confused as to what he was doing, but I only followed his lead. I got out of bed, he started to get dressed as well. He grabbed his wallet and pulled out some money before shoving it inside of his pocket.