Chapter 12

The noise kept me up all night long. I couldn't stand it. Whatever that whores name was, she was quite loud to say the least.
I was hurt, yes. But I was more angry than anything. But I guess I deserved it. I just didn't understand how I deserved it. I wanted to get out of my bed, slam my door open, and stormed down the hallway into his room and yell at him. I wanted to smack the bitch that was moaning out his name loudly throughout the house.
I wasn't sure if she knew the whole story, but I don't know why I was jealous. But overall I didn't know I was jealous. I liked him, and he used to be. Even though I did use him to, he dumped me, and he destroyed me. I truly liked him, and he hurt me. He knew what he did, he knew that we weren't going to be anything, and he knew I liked him.
He had waited till I had caught feelings for him, and we had slept together multiple times before he told me that he didn't want anything with me. He was just a bad boy that I always thought he was. He was just a player, and I needed to get over him. I was hoping Cooper would help me. Not as anything special, but just as a friend. Even though we had only spent a few hours together today, I knew he was a very nice kid.
I could tell his reputation was nothing true to him. He wasn't slutty, he wasn't flirty, if you truly got to know him he was just a shy little boy on the inside. You're so clearly had a rough past, which probably had a lot to do with his issues. He only touched on the subject that he would never really want to go over to his place, and then he was only joking earlier. He told me that his father is a little mean, which I interpreted to be abusive.
I didn't want him to talk about anything that he was uncomfortable to talk about, so I told him he didn't have to explain anything to me. He only nodded, and thanked me. We then continued our project. I knew this was the reason Shaw had brought that whore over.
It was clear when Cooper was leaving, that he was extremely upset. When he saw him, I knew that there was rage filling up inside of him.
Levi didn't seem to care a whole lot, as long as I was safe. He was always there for me especially after the incident.
He didn't want to talk to me after the whole project, as he knew that he trusted me. I had no intentions of sleeping with Cooper, or even being with Cooper in any sort of way except this project, and maybe being friends with him after. It was clear the Cooper had given up on any type of sexual relationships with me after I had clearly told him to stop. He took the hint, and left me alone. But the whole time during the project all we did was laugh, and we did complete the project that we were given. Even though we still have a few days left, we only had a bit more to do.
As I was about to lay down, and had finally gotten that whores voice out of my head, I heard a loud moan once again.
It was the loudest one yet, and by that time I figured that it was over. After that I waited a few minutes, and noticed that the noise had completely came to a halt. I didn't hear anything, except a door opening and closing. And I figured she was leaving, because only a few seconds later I heard the front door open and close.
I knew I was smart, and for the most part I made good decisions. But this next part, was not a good decision. I quickly got out of bed, and threw on a hoodie. I stormed out of my room, and saw that Shaw was standing outside of his room. He was leaned up against the side of the door frame.
"You're an asshole. You know what you're doing, and you still did it. I've never done anything to you! I have never told anybody about us, and I never will. I wish you wouldn't have done that, because that really hurt me. Even though you didn't want to be with me, it still hurts to know that literally a week after, you sleep with another girl. I didn't know you were even like that. But it's clear that I was totally wrong about you. And I'm glad that I never ended up with you."
I didn't even let him respond, I quickly turned around and stormed back into my bedroom slamming the door. Luckily Levi wasn't home.
I knew if he was home the girl never would've come. It just also sucks that my parents aren't home either. He did it because he knew that I was here, and only me. I hated that the girl was here as well. I hated that he was in bed with her, and that she was kissing him, and that they were having sex. It bugs the shit out of me, and I know it will never leave my head.
I got into my bed, and threw the blankets over my head. After about a few minutes, I felt somebody touch me. I quickly remove the blanket for my head and I saw him sitting on my bed. He looked at me sadly, I could tell he was upset. But why would he be upset? It made no sense. He was the one who invited her over. He was the one who slept with her. I should be the one who's upset!
"Can I help you?! You've already done enough. I want you to leave me alone, I don't want you to talk to me, I don't want you around me. You are now only my brother's best friend. And you always will be that. It was a mistake ever sleeping with you, it was a mistake ever for liking you, it was a mistake forever falling for you. And you get the hell out of my room!" I yelled.
Shaw sighed. "Hadley, I'm really sorry. I didn't know that I hurt you that bad until you came out of your room. It was clear that you have been crying, I am so sorry. I was just upset that I saw you with that guy Cooper. I figured that you had slept with him, and I just wanted to feel better. I also wanted to hurt you, which I will admit. But after sleeping with her, it was clear that I was wrong. I regret sleeping with her, and I regret even thinking that you would sleep with him. You are nothing like that. And I know that. I hope you can forgive me, and I hope we can put this past us."
"Why does it even matter to you if I forgive you? Why are you saying all this? You don't care about me, and I sure as hell don't care about you. You slept with her! You clearly don't know me as well as I know you! I would've never slept with Cooper! I care a lot about you, and I never would've done that too. Even if I would've slept with him, I would've never brought him back here. He's just a friend, and we are just doing a project together! You are a dumb ass! You only care about yourself, and only yourself. I don't understand why I would ever like to. All those feelings for you, are completely gone! You are just an asshole, and I never wanna speak to you again. I did not forgive you! You let your selfishness get to your head. You are not a good person. You can go to hell."
I know I was harsh, I know it was a lot. I know he made a mistake, but I was pissed. Maybe tomorrow I might feel better about it, and I might apologize to him for my behavior. But right now I don't wanna see him, I don't wanna speak to him, I don't even wanna know that he's here. He didn't say anything, as he got it from my bed, and left my room. He closed the door silently, and didn't speak to me for the rest of the night. I lay back in bed, and close my eyes. I was hoping that I would be able to go to sleep without hearing that girl moaning anymore.

The Next Morning

"Hadley, please, can we talk?" I heard Shaw ask softly as he knocked on my door.
I didn't reply. I didn't want to. I didn't want to talk to him, I didn't want to hear his stupid excuse for sleeping with that whore only to piss me off. That's truly the only reason why he did it. Not to make himself feel better, but to make me feel like shit. And I was pissed.
I heard him knock softly once more, "Hadley, baby, please."
Baby?
I quickly got up from my bed and swung open my door to see Shaw standing in front of me. I could tell by the look in his eyes, that he was high.
"You've gotta be fucking kidding me," I scoffed.
Shaw looked at the ground and then looked at me, "I swear the sex didn't mean anything. I do like you Hadley, but you're my best friend little sister. I can't do that to him. I really do wanna be with you, but it's wrong. I just really like you so much Had,"
I shook my head, "I'm not talking to you while you're high. I thought you stopped doing drugs Shaw, remember what happened?"
Shaw instantly froze, not moving. "Right..." he muttered out. He had remembered what happened.
"I guess I better go lay down then," he told me before turning around and walking away.
I rolled my eyes at his idiocy. I don't understand why that dumbass would do weed again after what happened the last time he did it...

2 Years Ago

"Is she going to make it?"
"I'm not sure. The driver was intoxicated and high, and she was flung through the window. I doubt she's going to make it. Poor girl, this is why you have to wear your seat belt."
"Please tell me she's going to make it!"
"I'm sorry son, she just has too many injuries. It's unlikely at this point, but only time will tell. Right now we are going to put her into a medically induced coma, and hopefully it will help her recover. Until then, you need to go and speak with the police..."