Chapter 1

"You need to stop looking at him like that," Katrina remarked. 

I didn't wanna listen to her, even though she was right. I should stop looking at him like he is a piece of meat. Juicy, sexy, meat.

He was everything I desired. My heart only beats for him. My diary is filled with love poems to him.

I was completely and obsessed with him. I have been for years, my best friend Katrina knew it. She was the only one who knew my true secret...

I was completely and totally in love with my brother's best friend.

Being only 14 I didn't know much about love, or even a relationship. But after watching him grow up for 10 years, I knew I had feelings for him. They started to show when I was 7, the day he helped me from bullies.

They were making fun of me cause of my weight. I weigh much more than all of the beautiful girls that I go to school with. I weigh a total of 140 pounds. This may not sound like much, but as I walk down at school and see all these stick girls it only makes me feel worse.

"He'll catch you," Katrina added getting more annoyed by the second.

But I couldn't stop staring at him. He was gorgeous and outstandingly handsome in a thousand different ways.

The way he ran across the yard with the football as he played with my brother. Levi, my brother, was only 3 years older than me.

I wasn't that close with my brother, and we never got along. I only started to hang out with him when I was about 1o since I wanted to get closer to Shaw.

Shaw is only 3 years older than me, but he's 17, and according to Katrina, he would never want me.

Shaw is a player, hard to guess right?He's always out with my brother and a bunch of other girls. I just started my 9th-grade year, and that means I was going into high school. The first day there I saw 2 girls hanging on Shaw's shoulders as they giggled and rubbed his arms.

It made me extremely jealous, and Katinra even had to hold me back so I wouldn't go and crush their skulls in for even touching him.

"You do know it's going to be super fucking awkward when he catches you staring at him, right?"I whipped my head around to glare at Katrina who only had a sour face. I could tell she wanted my attention, as I was the one who invited her over.

I sighed and laid back on the couch. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes, envisioning what life would be like if I married Shaw.I could imagine our perfect child.

Maybe 2 children. A boy, with my golden blonde hair and blue eyes, and a girl with Shaw's dark brown hair and emerald green eyes.I soon felt a smack on my leg and I opened my eyes and sat up. Katrina was still glaring at me. I glared right back and she stood up and grabbed her small backpack before walking out of the house and slamming the front door.