Chapter 3

"Shaw? Wake up!" I said shaking him.

Shaw groaned before opening his eyes.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"You need to wake up, Levi is looking for you," I told him.

Shaw rolled his eyes before rolling to the other side of the bed, showing his back to me.

"Come back to bed Hadley. Levi is a big boy and can take care of himself." Shaw reminded me.

"So you remember what happened last night?" I asked him.

"Yes, now will you please lay back down? I'm tired and hungover. I'll text Levi that I went out last night and slept with some random bitch if that makes you feel better," Shaw said rolling back and grabbing his phone which was on the bedside table.

My mouth dropped, surprised by his tone, but most importantly his sentence.

I stood up from the bed and marched into my bathroom.

"Hey, where are you going?" he asked me from my bedroom.

I didn't reply as I closed the door and took a seat on the toilet.

I placed my face into my hands and sighed.

I may be totally obsessed with Shaw, and I hate to say this, but I regret last night.

As I took my shower, I could hear Shaw walking around my room. He knocked on the bathroom door multiple times, and asked me to come out. After I told him I was taking a shower, he left me alone. But still, I did not hear my door open for him to leave.

Once I was done with my shower, I headed back in my room with my towel wrapped around me. As I suspected Shaw was still in my room. He was sitting on my bed, on his phone. He was now dressed and in the same stuff that he was wearing last night.

" You can't let my brother see you in the same clothes from last night. He might suspect something." I said. Shaw instantly looked up from his phone, and smirked.

" Don't worry, he won't find out. It will just be our little secret. Just between you and me. I don't plan to tell him. I don't wanna ruin anything between me and him." Shaw reassured me.

I nodded. "Can you leave? I want to get dressed."

" Why can't I stay? I mean I've already seen everything. And I wanted to talk to you about something in the first place. So while you get dressed, I'll tell you what I wanna say."

"Shaw. Please leave. I don't feel comfortable changing in front of you. I don't know you all that well. You're just my brothers best friend. Just because we had sex last night doesn't mean it changed anything. So please leave. We're never talking about this again. This never happened, it was a huge mistake"

"A mistake? I don't believe that. I'm not dumb you know? don't you think I've noticed you over the past few years. I never did anything about it because you were my best friends little sister. I've always had a crush on you. I just never acted on it. I never thought that would happen. I didn't even remember a whole lot of it. We were drunk. And if we weren't drunk, it would've never happened. But it wasn't a mistake, and I absolutely do not regret it."

" But here's the thing, I do! yes, I like you. But what we did was mistake. No matter how much I like you it won't change that. You aren't the same person you used to be. You have a girlfriend. And you're not even really my type. You're just good looking. That's the only thing that truly ever attracted me to you. You need to leave, so we never have to talk about this again. I don't want anything to do with you."