They alternate ending? - Ex and Oc FLUFF

Info: I hated They 2. It just didn't do it justice. So this time I had Ex... WAKE UP AND MEET ME! Yes, they came to my world, and also yes, I am a Dream rip off. (In Minecraft anyways)

—————

POV: Carrot

I placed stone slabs around the newly lit nether portal, procrastinating as hard as I physically could on going inside. I had been waiting for what- months to go into this portal, and now I was too scared to do it? I found my own emotions confusing, but who didn't?

I was just mindlessly placing down slabs when-

"OW!"

—————

POV: Ex

I woke up and streched, yawning. But before I could process the fact that I wasn't in the void, I toppled out of the treE I WAS APPARENTLY IN. "OW!" I shouted at the impact of hitting the ground.

I was probably more dramatic then I needed to be, since it didn't hurt much. I only fell from a small height and the grass was soft. "YOU OKAY?!" I heard a shout, but it must've been not that far away because it was just close enough to hurt my ears.

"YEAH IM FINE!" I responded. I heard shuffling and turned to the noise, to see someone walking towards me. 'That's not a hermit.' At least I didn't think so, since I had never seen them before.

They wore a beige oversized sweater, blue oversized jeans, and a light purple mask covering their whole face with a small smiley face etched into it. They had long brown hair. They held their hand out to me, intending for me to use it to help myself up.

"Hello, I'm Carrot!" They said, as I used their hand to help myself up. "You are?" They asked. "I'm Ex!" I replied happily, swishing my little devil tail back and fourth. "Neat! What are your pronouns? Mine are She/Her and They/Them!" She asked.

I just paused. 'Do I want her to call me a they, or should I just say I'm a he? I mean, I liked being called a they but would she judge me-' It turns out I paused for too long as Carrot just responded herself. "Is it okay if I just use they/them for you?" She asked. I just nodded vigorously. I knew Carrot smiled, although I couldn't actually tell.

"I should probably show you around.." Carrot muttered. "Anyway, welcome to Friendcraft! FC for short! The name is ironic because no one lives here other then me but whO CARES!" Carrot shouted the last part, flailing her arms about. "Follow me!" She said, making a gesture.

I followed her, and the first thing I saw was a nether portal surrounded my netherack. "This is my nether portal! It was a ruined one at first, but I worked hard and-" She paused for a moment, as if she was debating something in her head. "Jk, I didn't work hard I hacked in a diamond pickaxe to get the obsidian. I threw the pickaxe in a fire though, so I don't have it anymore." Carrot said, quickly adding in the last part if she was protecting herself.

I gasped over dramatically, looking around. There was a pond right here, and on the other side there was a wooden cabin. It definitely didn't look good, but I imagined Carrot didn't have the time to make it look any better.

Carrot trotted along the side of the lake, me following her. "There's my place where I made obsidian before I used it for the portal." Carrot said, pointing too a square of water with a few blocks of obsidian inside. "There's my mine." She said, pointing to a hole in the ground.

"And here's... my house!" She said, stopping in front of the wooden cabin. "It looks hideous." I thought, starring at it. It was literally just a wooden cube with two fence posts in front of it. "I agree!" Carrot said very energetically. "Wait did I say that out loud-" I asked, panicked. I didn't want Carrot to hate me just yet, and I didn't want to insult her- "It's okay, I wasn't even trying to make it look good." Carrot said, patting my shoulder.

I sighed. Carrot walked into her house, and I walked in after her. I was greeted by chests, furnaces, a crafting table, a stonecutter, a blue bed, and pets. "I know it's messy, but I don't care." Carrot said.

She pointed to one of her dogs, which was wearing a pink collar. "That's Rocket," She pointed to a dog with a blue collar. "That's Henry," She pointed to a dog with a yellow collar. "That's Bumble," She finally pointed to a grey and white cat. "And that's Jellie!"

"Oh my fri- uhh- acquaintance had a cat named Jellie! The cat looked just like yours!" I exclaimed. Carrot laughed. "That's a weird coincidence." She remarked, going to one of her chests.

She dug through it, pulled a yellow bed out, and threw it at me. I stumbled to grab it, stuffing it in my inventory. I just sat there confused. "You'll need it. The mobs get really bad at night." Carrot explained. "So this entire world is an unintentional mob farm?" I asked, smiling.

Carrot turned around dramatically. "Yes." She said with some finger guns. "Now go build a house-" She said, pushing me out of the house. "Wait wh-" I started. "I'LL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU NEED IM JUST NOT PREPARED TO HAVE ANOTHER PERSON LIVE WITH ME!" Carrot interrupted as I was pushed out of the oak square. "OKAY" I responded.

As I got pushed out the door, Carrot slammed it. "ALSO YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND VALID AND YES I CAN SEE THROUGH THIS MASK!" She shouted, muffled by the wall.

I just stood, confused. I had a weird first impression of Carrot, that's for sure.

Then my Hermitcraft instincts kicked in and I ran away to go punch some trees.