Lost - Oc and Grian slight angst?

Oc's: Cheerio and Bumble

——————

POV: Grian

I was flying to nowhere in particular. I didn't know where I was going. I just wanted to explore. I was spamming rockets, and I had planned that once I ran out I would explore at wherever I was.

But my elytra had other plans.

I heard the tearing of fabric above me and instantly knew my elytra has broken. I feared that I was going to die. I looked at the ground that was approaching to fast.

I squeezed my eyes shut, not letting myself open them. Then I hit the ground. Everything slipped away.

——————————————-

POV: Cheerio

Me and Bumble were walking together like we did every day. "Wanna play chess once we get home?" I asked Bumble. "Sure!" He replied happily.

We kept walking in silence, neither of us knowing what to say. Then I saw just a random dude laying on the floor, unconscious.

He had fake wings like Bumble's, except they were torn apart and you could clearly tell they were hand made. Bumble made a little yelp and hugged me, squeezing me a little to hard. But I didn't mind.

"Bumble, listen, they're not gonna hurt you. How about you go back home, I check their pulse, and if their alive I'll bring them home to take care of. I promise you won't have to go near them." I said calmly, making sure I used they/them pronouns so I didn't accidentally use the wrong ones. Bumble just nodded.

"Ok then. You can go home." I said, letting Bumble out of the hug. As soon as the hug ended, he sped off. I sighed, walking over to the person.

I could tell they were breathing, but I checked their pulse anyway. And I did find a pulse. I picked the guy up, and walked to our house. Once I got to the door, I realized my hands were busy and I couldn't open it.

I decided to try with my tail, as it was super long and probably could. And it did open the door. I sighed happily and walked in, closing the door with my foot.

"BUMBLE!" I called. "YES?" He replied from somewhere in the house. "CAN I PUT THIS PERSON IN THE LIVING ROOM?" I called. "SURE!" Bumble replied.

I sighed, and walked to the couch, placing the guy on there. For a moment I just wondered what I should do next. So like any good Cheerio, I walked to the kitchen, where I belonged. I grabbed a box of Cheerios and walked back into the living room, sitting on the couch opposite from the random person.

I started eating the Cheerios like popcorn. Yeah I get it, I'm weird.

——————————————-

POV: Grian

My eyes fluttered open. I glanced around to see that I was in some sort of living room and that I was on a couch. I saw another person sitting on a couch, They were a wolf person who had red fur and yellow accents. Their tail was long and reached the end of the couch. They wore a blue over sized hoddie and blue over sized pants, but no socks. It seemed like they were on their phone.

They turned to me, a little surprised to see me awake. "You're awake." They commented. "Hi." I said. "Where am I? I don't recognize this place." I said, looking around. "You're at my house." The wolf said bluntly, turning back to their phone.

"Well, who are you?" I asked. "Oh I'm Cheerio. They/Them pronouns please." They said, still not looking away from their phone. "You?" They asked. "Oh I'm Grian." I replied. I heard a sharp yelp from somewhere and whipped my heat towards it.

A little yellow deer thing was shivering in a door frame, to what I assumed was the kitchen. The yellow deer had dark brown horns, eyes, and hooves. I could just barely see he had little stripes on his arms. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He seemed to freak out and bolt away.

Cheerio moved their head up in the direction of where he used to be. They moved their head back down to look at their phone. "That's Bumble. Don't worry about him, he's just got a fear of humans. It's nothing personal." They explained.

"Oh is there anything I can do?" I asked. I felt bad for scaring the poor guy. "He'll get used to you after a while, don't worry." Cheerio said. I still felt bad.

I realized I should probably tell the other hermits about this, so I dug through my pockets only to realize I didn't have my phone. 'Oh no.' I thought.

"You okay? You look worried." Cheerio asked. "I can't find my phone. I need to tell my friends I'm here." I said, trying to keep the panic out of my voice. "Oh. Why do you need to tell them?" They asked. "They'll worry about me so badly. Oh no, how is Mumbo gonna react?" I spoke, fear striking its way at my heart.

"Listen okay, we might not be able to tell your friends your here, but I promise that we'll bring you back to them. But not right now. You took quite the beating, walking for who knows how long can only make the damage worse." Cheerio explained in a calming voice.

"Okay." I muttered. I just hoped that maybe the other hermits would find me first.