There's a whole school of children here! - Iskall and a bunch of children fluff

WARNING: Kids misgendering Iskall...? Also I head cannon Iskall as enby

Info: Xisuma and Grian said they'd be off hermitcraft for personal things, everyone's super sad, turns out those personal things were a war with admins, watchers, and listeners. The rest of the info you'll need you'll find out in the fic.

——————-

POV: Iskall

I exited hermitcraft to make a skit. I woke up in the small hub everyone had, smiling at the diorite burner that was in the corner. I got up and walked to the many portals that could teleport me to different worlds.

I went to the 'make new' one, and walked in. I had to choose everything first, so... "Creative, cheats on, fire spread off, hmmm... I don't need a seed..." I murmured to myself as I clicked the options.

I clicked 'create world' and I didn't know what I expected, but definitely not what I got.

There was a bunch of children of all different ages, all wearing purple cloaks, and some having white wings and halo's. I swear, there was a whole school there. No one noticed me.

I walked up to the crowd, kids all talking to each other, and I could hear groans from kids about how bored they were. "Hello?" I asked a kid nearby. They were one of the ones with wings and a halo. They froze for a moment, then turned to me.

"Hello Mr!" They greeted. "Oh hello! I go by they/them pronouns though, so can you please call me by those?" I asked politely. The kid looked like they had just said something nonsensical and just realized it.

"Oh okay. What are you doing here?" They asked. "I just made a world... why are you here?" I asked. The kid looked like they wanted to punch themselves. "Oh, our school started a world for all the students to hang out in! I guess it was a glitch you came here." They quickly explained. I nodded, but I could tell it was a lie. I didn't say my predictions though, the kid was clearly panicking.

"Anyway, what's your name?" I asked. The kid paused for a moment. "I'm Alice." They said. "You?" Alice asked. "I'm Iskall." I said confidently. "That's a nice name." Alice complimented. "Thank you!" I replied happily. Alice smiled.

"I should probably talk to my friends. See you later!" Alice said happily. They quickly walked away. I turned to look at the crowd of children. There were so many. They all seemed unfazed by me, but a few kept glancing at me and turning back to their conversations.

'What should I... AHAH!' I thought. I new exactly what I was going to do to introduce myself to them. I opened up the creative inventory, grabbed an anvil, and a flint and steel. I placed down the anvil, going to name the flint and steel.

'HALLO DIORITE' I named it. I quickly broke the anvil, proceeding to pull diorite out of the creative inventory. I hissed went touching it. I took out the flint and steel, placed fire, and threw the diorite in. I kept grabbing more diorite and burning it.

"Sir?" I heard a kid ask. I just ignored them and kept burning the diorite. "Sir? SIR?" They asked, trying to get my attention. I threw the last stack in and turned to them. They didn't have wings. "Yes?" I asked.

"What are you doing?" They asked worriedly. "Burning diorite. All diorite deserves to be burnt." I said, twirling the flint and steel in my hand. "What did diorite do to you?" The kid asked. "Everything." I muttered ominously. "It's just a block." They said. "A block that sucks." I replied swiftly.

"Who's this?" Another kid asked, walking up to us. They also didn't have wings. "I'm Iskall, the destroyer of all diorite." I said. That got a giggle out of the new kid. "Who are you?" I asked. They both paused. "I'm Jacob." The first kid said. "Karina!" The second kid exclaimed. I smiled.

"Can you guys log out?" I asked. I didn't want them to, I was just curious. "Uhm..." Karina murmured. They fumbled around for a moment, pulling up a communicator that would be used to log out. After a moment of silence,

"No." Karina murmured. I realized what this meant.

"Guess I'm taking care of you all then."