Peace - Xisuma Fluff?

A bee man sat against a tree, a small smile making its way to his face. It was so peaceful here.

The place he found was truly beautiful. It was like Mt. Scarmore but naturally made. There was an oak forest, holding one of the trees he sat against. Then there was a steep cliff, out looking the sea. Xisuma could spot a coral reef underneath the water, with multiple types of fish making their way around the intricate colorful shapes.

When Xisuma first found this place, he was amazed that this was naturally generated. He found it on an adventure for recourses, although he never took anything from it. It was just too pretty.

Eventually he came back. He just found an ethereal peace here. He just felt so calm, as if nothing bad had ever happened here. He just felt safe.

When Xisuma came back, he found a tree looking out on the sea and sat against it. It wasn't the most comfortable place, given the tree was stiff and wasn't that cozy, but at least Xisuma felt peace.

Xisuma closed his eyes as a light rain fell through the sky. He listened to the rain patters, the waves in the distance, and the wind rustling through the leaves.

Xisuma imagined many images, all peaceful.

Kids sitting in the library reading books, a flower field with many animals roaming through it, A stary night with a small cottage, a child waiting for food with the warm smell of apple pie, and a calming lake covered by lily pads.

But Xisuma's mind always went back to one thing.

The other hermits.

Xisuma's eyes opened as he thought of them. The big chaotic family, vastly different from here. The Hermits weren't very calming. But Xisuma didn't mind them. He cared so much about the Hermits. They could be crazy at times (okay that's a lie, they're always crazy), but that didn't mean Xisuma didn't care for them.

Xisuma sat up, opening his communicator. He took note of the cords, closing his communicator. He equipped his elytra, pulling out rockets to fly away.

He may have loved the peace, but he had a bunch of babies stuck in Adults bodies to take care of.