Uncleinnit - Fluff [NOT HC]

So I came up with this idea and I know its dream smp but I didn't have anywhere else to put it ok????

-------------------------

Today started with a simple message a communicator.

<Tubbo_> Can you look after Michael for me?

Tommy was never fond of Michael, mostly cause to him, Michael symbolized the thing that took Tubbo away. But Tommy wasn't going to say no. It was the least he could do for Tubbo. 

<Tommyinnit> sure

And with that, the day started. 

-------------------------

POV: Tommy

I opened the trapdoor to Michael's room, crawling in. I looked around for a moment, wondering where Michael was. Then I saw him.

He was standing in the corner, looking out the window. On the windowsill was Michaels chicken. 

I stood there for a moment, wondering when Michael would notice me.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Dabba?" Michael exclaimed, turning to me. He looked excited for a moment, but his face dropped when he saw me. 

"What? Am I really that bad?" I asked, partially joking, partially not. 

Michael frowned. "Noes, you just awnt Dabba." 

"Who's Dabba?" I asked. In response, Micheal shuffled over to one of the many paintings of Michael and his dads. Michael pointed to Tubbo.

"Das Dabba." He said. Then he pointed to Ranboo. "And das Dadu." Michael turned to me. "Wha shoulds I call you?" He asked. "Tommy." I responded blatantly. 

"Tomie?" Michael repeated. I sighed. "Sure." 

"Hi Tomie!" Michael said, smiling. I smiled back. 

Michael suddenly turned around and went to the nightstand by his bed, shuffling through the drawers. Then he pulled out some printer paper and a multitude of crayons. "Can we dwa? I wike dwain!" Michael asked happily. 

"Sure!" I said with some fake enthusiasm, walking over to his table and sitting on the floor. Michael carried over the art supplies, placed it on the table, then sat on his overly fancy chair. 'A chair fit for a king. Fit for Michael.

I grabbed a sheet of paper and started doodling random stick figured doing things. One baked a pie. One played in the snow. One took a family photo. 

One stomped on Dream's mask.

When I finished that one I looked up to see what Michael was doing> "What are you drawing?" I asked curiously. "Im dwain my fweins! Most of dem are imaginy, buts chiky isn't!"Michael chirped. He turned his paper around to show me. 

He pointed to a chicken. "Das chiky! Chiky is slep on windo wight now." Michael said. Then he pointed to a stick figure colored in black, with yellow eyes and a red hood. "Das Asti! Asti wikes warm." Then he pointed to a stick figure outlined in purple, with a little swirl mark under their left eye. "Das Squib! Squib also wikes art." Then Michael pointed to a stick figure in red. "Das Evy! evy is nice, dey keep us safe." Michael hesitated, and then pointed at a stick figure outlined in pink. "Das me. I'm the w-"

"Best one." I interrupted. Michael looked up, surprised. "Yef." He simply said. "Wanna see mine?" I asked. Michael nodded. I turned my paper around and explained each and every one of the stick figure. Once we got to the one stomping on Dream's mask I paused. But Michael already had his own explanation.

"That mask is bad. It hurt Dadu. So that's why stomp?" Michael asked. I nodded. "It doesn't just hurt Ra- Dadu. It hurts me, it hurts Tub- Dabba, basically everyone." I explained. Michael paused. "Den stomp!" He exclaimed after a moment. "Yeah!" I responded. 

Michael smiled and went back to drawing. I went back to drawing too. I was actually quite happy. Michael was fun to be around. 'Its not his fault Ranboo took my Tubbo away.' I pushed the thought away. I needed to stop thinking about that and enjoy my time with Michael. 

Eventually had to get a new sheet of paper cause I filled up every inch with stick figures.  It was therapeutic almost, seeing how many different scenarios I could make up. 

"Tomie? Wha do you thinks of Dadu and Dabba?" Michael blabbered, trying to start a conversation. 

I paused and took a deep breath. "Well, Dabba used to be my best friend. We'd do everything together." I started. "Then I went... 'away' for a week. And when I came back, Dabba wasn't that excited to see me. He and Dadu started hanging out, and I felt bad. I felt like my Dabba had been taken away." It felt weird using 'Dabba' and 'Dadu' but I felt it would be easier for Michael to understand that way. 

"ohs." Michael sat and thought for a moment. "Wells, cans I tell whats actuawy happened?" I paused. "Sure."

"Wells, Dabba thought you weres gone. So he was sads. Den, he stated talkin wif Dadu to feels better. Whens you came back he was confuzeled. Your still his bestie, just doesn't feels like its." Michael explained. "Go be fweinds with dem agains! ders nofin stoppins you. den, we cans all have funs togetder!" Michael recommended. 

I smiled. 

"Yeah. I think I'll try that."