Chapter 40: Music

.

.

.

My breath was stolen by his lips. He slid his tongue inside my mouth, moving it sensually against mine.

I pushed at his chest roughly, yet he didn't budge. I grunted against his hot mouth. He took my hair into his hands and pulled hard.

"Let go of me!" I breathed. I pushed his face away, panting hard. My knee came up and hit him hard in his groin. He fell to the ground in pain.

My breathing never slowed, my heart pumped erracticly, my soul was ripped to shreads and I couldn't even begin to explain my heart. So I did the one thing I could...

I ran.

My feet clattered in a frantic pattern on the floor. My breaths came out in huge puffs of air. My lungs burned, my body ached, but none of this was anything close to the pain in my heart.

I didn't just want Harry anymore, I needed him.

It was dark, and I couldn't see anything. I stopped running through the halls, trying to catch my breath.

It was then that I could hear the growling.

Snarls, growls, raspy chuckles, bones cracking... The noises filled my ears and I found myself shaking in fear.

"This shouldn't scare you Elaine." A sinister voice said. The voice itself made me want to burst into tears.

"You've been blind before." It said.

Memories filed through my mind. I could see myself, but I couldn't see. I was watching on the outside. I saw myself, sitting on the swing with Shelby. Louis ran up behind me, making sure I knew he was there.

I jumped, "Louis!" I had shrieked. Liam came up as well, tickling me.

"Stop!" I laughed.

Tears came to my eyes.

I looked so happy, so full of life. But it was an illusion. I hadn't known that love like Harry's could exist. I had just believed what was told to me since I knew nothing else.

I was ignorant.

Suddenly brought back to reality, I straightened my back, swallowed my fear, and opened my seeing eyes.

"I was." I said before running again.

I had only run a few feet when I bumped into a chest. A hard, cold chest.

"Oh no, no sweetheart." Zayn laughed.

He grasped my wrist and pulled me into a room, a pitch black, dark room.

"Let go of me!" I yelled yet again.

Suddenly, out of the blue... a faint piano playing was heard. A beautiful melody so filled with passion I could no longer feel Zayn's hand grasping my wrist.

It brought back one memory of mine... when I was a child, and my mother held me to her tightly. I remember the soft feeling of her sweater, and the way her wet tears felt on my cheeks as she cried over me.

"Why are you crying?" I had asked. My dead eyes staring up at her.

"Because you deserve the gift of sight." She softly told me. The smell of her sweet perfume reminded me of honey suckle. Her hair smelled of the sea, and I felt at home in her arms.

It ripped at my heart... and when the sound of a violin was heard I could no longer contain the tears amid my eyes. Such beauty, pain, and tragedy filled the song... I couldn't breathe.

It also reminded me of my love. The way it happened, the truth it brought to my ever repetitive life. It was all I needed in this world.

I needed to get back to him. Somehow, but it felt as if he was here in a way... like he was within me all along.

"Its time your reign ended." A voice hissed.

Not just any voice...

But Harry's voice... and it didn't come from him... it came from me.

I'm here... This is the only way. A voice spun in my mind.

I gasped loudly as realization dawned on me.

Harry was inside of my mind... he was with me, connected to me.

We were together.

***
So I took a Long ass time to update.

Sowwy.

I got drunk for the first time the other night and my phone got stolen at a party and I was like 'bush wut' like nuh

Vote and comment please