Chapter 16: Happiness

Louis POV

Three weeks.

It's been three God damn weeks, and we still haven't found any trace of her. Of Elaine. I miss her so much it hurts. I don't understand where she could've gone. I mean the girl is blind, she couldn't have gone that far right? Is it even possible? I just... being away from her is killing me.

I've had a crush on Elaine since I met her. She was so gorgeous, and what made her even more beautiful, was the fact she didn't know. Literally she didn't know she was beautiful (A/n: hehehehehe) She also couldn't fall in love with your looks... so no matter what, if she fell in love with you, she was falling for YOU.

Now that she's gone I've realized that I don't just have a 'crush' on Elaine... I love her. I love her more than any other person in the world and I know it. There is no other man for her but me. No other person in general. She belongs with me.

"Lou." I hear Liam say from Elaine's kitchen. We've been staying here since we found out she was missing.

"Ya." I answer, trying to clear her beautiful face from my mind.

"They said they've got something!" He suddenly yells. He runs into the living room, and I shoot up from the couch.

"What?!" I yell back, equally excited.

"They have found a piece of her sweater that you bought for her last year. They also found Shelby's collar!" He explains, reading from his phone.

I literally jump up and down like a girl. We are just one step closer to finding her. Then, I will tell her how I feel.

I sometimes imagine what she would be like if she could see. Would she be the same Elaine? Would she be insecure? Would we even be friends? I can just imagine though. No one can change who she is. She'll never be able to see and I'm fine with that. Being blind she needs someone she can trust, and that person can be me.

I will find her.

And I will have her.

...............

Harry's POV

Three weeks.

It's been three somewhat wonderful weeks since she went missing. My beautiful Elaine. My love. I have not fed in a while but that's just fine. It's like being near her sustains my thirst. She is all I need to survive. She is perfect in every way.

I run the tip of my fingers up and down the exposed skin on her arm, watching with a smirk as goosebumps form. I love the reaction she has when I touch her. Even while she sleeps I can excite her.

I love her so much, and I never thought it was possible. She is so patient with me , and caring. It sometimes confuses me. The way she so effortlessly gives up everything to help me. Like the way she even gave me a sliver of a chance, and the way she was so open minded with the demons I call my children. She is selfless, and perhaps she can teach me how to feel again.

But I do not want to give up this lifestyle. I still want to be powerful, and I still want to make people's lives miserable. Just not hers. I don't want to ever hurt her, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to ruin other people's lives. I am a demon... it is what I do.

That's the only thing I fear most for Elaine. Is that she won't be able to fix me. I am too selfish to give her, and my power up. But there is one thing I can do.

And I am selfish enough to do it.

I could makeher like me. I could make her become a demon. With the right words and touches... I could do it. I love her, and I know she's falling in love with me, so it is perfect. She could become a demon, and together... we could be more powerful than HIM. The devil.

I will make her like me.

And I will have her forever.

..................

Elaine's POV

I awoke from a dreamless sleep. My body was so relaxed, and when I opened my eyes I realized why.

Harry was gently stroking my arm, he was staring at me, with the tiniest of smiles on his face. We looked into each others eyes for a while. I let my eyes flutter at his touch. He made me feel so safe and calm. So happy, and I just wanted to kiss him.

So I did.

I shifted a little, so I was closer to him, and kissed him.

I pressed my lips to his softly, and let him take it from there. He slipped his tongue inside of my mouth, and we battled for a bit until he pulled away.

"I love you." He whispered. He gently nudged my head to the side with his nose, and then started to kiss his way down my neck. My mind swirled, and only he entered my thoughts. He was so perfect, in every way. I now couldn't imagine a life without Harry.

I let out a little giggle when he kissed a ticklish spot on my neck. I felt, and heard him chuckle against my neck, which made me laugh harder. Pretty soon we were both full on laughing. He looked at me, his smile lightening up the entire universe. I laughed even more at our stupidity, and then he laughed louder.

"We... are... so... dumb." I said in between laughs. He laughed again, and moved his hands to my waist. His laughter died down as he pulled me to his chest.

"Your so beautiful." He said. He gingerly removed a stray hair from my face, making my ever present smile grow.

"You are too." I say, and immediately blush.

"I-I mean.. handsome.. I- er.." He chuckles at me and pecks my lips.

"Adorable." He mumbles against my lips. Is it even true I hated him a week ago? I thought of him as nothing more than a monster. A beast in disguise. But now I think of him as some kind of dark Angel I suppose. He has forever made a place in my heart that no one can fill. He now brings me happiness instead of pain and anguish.

He Is all I have right now, and to be frank, he is all I want.

......^^°°^^°°^^°°^^°°^^......

Hey babes B)

How goes it? I love you all for reading, it means so much. I hope you all know your comments and votes push me to write, and I really do love you all for it. So thank you.

*hugs you*

Alright... continue to vote and comment please!!! :))) it means that your a boss....

Peace out muggles.