Chapter 13: A guest.

No one's POV

The girl walked through the forest lost and afraid. She struggled to find any real reason as to why she was out here, stumbling about. Her footsteps echoed throughout the gloomy woods, as if emphasizing each step she took... collecting it to memory.

Her shallow, hectic breaths were heard too. Scratch marks developed on her skin like the blade of a knife, running across her flesh. Her mind was filled with thoughts of where, who, what, and how. But not one was answered.

That is why she is here... in the very forest no one dares to enter besides the once blind girl who went missing with her dog, only two short weeks ago. That blind girl was brave. No one knows where she is now.

The girls stringy blond hair, whipped in the wind. Her body quaking in fear and from the cold. There was no going back. She was a lost soul, and lost souls were led to the one and only lost one.

The demon.

He resides in the empty, broken house. Beaten and tattered, it resembles his soul... cold, empty.

Lost.

It resembles the girls soul too. What happened to her does not matter, she is now at the house, awaiting her certain demise.

She is here because she is lost, and her soul is dead. She is but a hollow shell now... her mind is with her soul, somewhere out in the abyss she was too afraid to enter. So now, her body is all that's left. All that remains of the once innocent, happy teenager that lived. The girl enters the house, not knowing what lies within its peeled and broken frame.

She is gone.

And a rotten corpse is all that's left.

...............

Elaine's POV

"Harrry..." I whined.

He had been taking pictures of me with an old camera he found lying around the room. He was so adorable with his cute giggle, and his persistence. No matter how many times I asked him to put the damn camera down, he just snapped another one. And on top of that, he wouldn't let me see them. I had originally thought our time spent in here would be very... arousing, but I'm not ready for all of that, so we stopped.... thank God.

"What? I'm just... trying to be a photographer." He said, smirking all the while.

"Your obviously bad, considering the fact you keep having to 'get a better one.'" I said, using air quotations as well.

He pouts, "since your doubting my obvious photography skill, I'm going to take more." He said, snapping at least seven more pictures.

"That's it Mr!" I yell, and tackle him to the bed.

It takes him by surprise, which is exactly what I wanted to do. He's lying flat against the bed, and I'm sitting on top of him, knees on either side of his waist. He's looking up at me smirking, and I'm looking down at him, my arms crossed, and glaring. He laughs before he, quickly, snaps another photo.

I grunt in frustration, and this makes him laugh more.

That's enough.

I pin his arms down and grab the camera. Before he can object, I've taken three pictures of him. I laugh -not seeing the pictures yet- and turn around to find him staring worriedly at me.

"What?" I ask, unsure of myself.

"Look at them." He says solemnly.

I do as he says, and gasp.

He wasn't Harry, he was deformed, scary.. montrou-

"Please don't say it." He begged.

I looked at him, "how are you like this in the photo, and then like that now?" I question.