Chapter 47: Aura

.

.

.

"So you're saying I'm an angel?" I asked bewildered.

He looked me in the eyes "and a demon." He nodded.

We were back inside, me sitting on the soft bear skin rug by the warm fire, and Harry sitting on a plush chair.

"So, I'm like some type of hybrid?" I asked astonished.

He smiled and nodded again. But I didn't see the positive side of this at all. So far I had felt like a proper whore, I'd magically felt the pain of a rabbit getting ripped open by a wolf, and I had also heard the voice of my demon side over and over again.

So far, my angelic side hasn't made an appearance.

"It's because you're already an angel. You have to want it Elaine. The Devil and God want you to choose. Either your dark power, or your light power... but I have a different plan..."

"And what is that?" I asked eagerly.

He smiled and stood up. He reached down and pulled me up with him. His eyes never left mine and I was momentarily stunned by the green in them.

"How about we teach you how to use them both? Not for bad... but for good. I was a demon once and even I can admit there were such powers that angels cannot fathom. Same with the powers of angels..." he paused and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Elaine, you can use both darkness and light to balance the world. You can be the median between life and death... not even god or Zayn could stop you." He whispered.
I widened my eyes. I could help the world. By using both of my personalities and controlling them, I can overpower everyone.

But I didn't want that.

I was scared of the dark side of me. I was terrified of it really. What if one day, god forbid, I snapped?

"We would teach you how to control that." Harry said.

He had so much hope in his eyes, so much determination.

I couldn't help but nod along. I could do this. With love by my side I can do anything.

***

Aura

I shot up from the bed, my eyes continued to stay closed.

What had I seen?

I took the entire dream into deep consideration. A man... Tall, broad shoulders, green eyes, warm smile, daring façade, long curly hair that fanned out in gold locks.

A girl... Frail structure but strong, chocolate eyes that could silence an army. Long wavy brown hair that reached the lowest point on her back, and her smile alone brought peace to my soul.

I rose to my feet, analyzing my latest dream.

The man had been cradeled in the girls arms, tears streaming down her face. His eyes were cold and emotionless as his hand lay limp in hers.

But beyond the tragic scene was another man with dazzling brown eyes and a toxic smile. Lips made of pure poison. His satisfaction shined through his gleaming smile, adoration flashing in his eyes as he gazed at the girl.

"All in time," he had murmured before seeping into the darkness.

And then I woke up.

I had no clue who these people were, but for some reason this dream felt important. It felt almost imperative that I find out what it meant.

I scurried to the bathroom, relieving myself quickly before washing up and heading to the kitchen. My mother stood soundlessly cooking eggs and toast.

"Hello mother," I greeted politely.

"Aura," she said in a monotone voice. I sighed before thinking back to my dream.

"A girl went missing," my father announced as he entered the tension filled room.

"Name?" My mother questioned.

"Uh.. Elaine Shiffley," he said half heartedly.

A cold, familiar chill went down my spine. Elaine Shiffley was the pride and joy of Linley Falls. A blind girl that could play the piano fluently, and painted pictures of the most gorgeous boy alive...

That's when it clicked.

The boy in my dream was the boy in the picture. Elaine was in my dream... But who was the man in the back?

I had many dreams like this... But never one so vivid... Never one that stuck with me like this one had.

"When did she go missing?" I chirped softly.

"Eh... About a month and a half ago." He answered curtly.

My parents knew of my odd and insightful talent, but refused to take part in my 'wicked ways'. My mother was convinced I was the devils spawn.

My father thought of me as a freak. He knocked up the star cheerleader, and ended up with me.

Aura Benson.

A newly 15 year old girl, with blonde hair that reached my shoulders, blue eyes, thin lips, thin body, and braces. I weighed a whopping 95 pounds and stood at 5'2.

I was quite the looker.

"Have they found any trace of her?" My mom asked. She set a plate of food out in front of me, coldly meeting my gaze.

There were often times in my life I wish she would comfort me, or kiss me, or compliment me, or except me as a mother should. I wished she would be a best friend, and a foe. I wished we could share the same interests and argue over the color of the sky. I wish I had problems with boys so I could cry to her about them...

But I have always been alone.

"No, but a few weeks after she went missing, a good friend of hers named Louis Tomlinson went missing as well.."

Louis Tomlinson.

He had graduated last year, along with Liam Payne. They were both best friends with Elaine.

"Is Liam still around?" I asked.

"Ya, he's depressed, but he's around." He answered.

If I wanted to get to the bottom of this dream, if I wanted to reverse the impending doom awaiting Elaine and the boy... I would have to find Liam, follow the tracks of Elaine and Louis, and find out why the universe has sent their problem to me.

I have to find her.

***

Hiiiiiii

Hkknknsnkns

Sometimes i stay up at night thinking of funny jokes to put in my authors notes.

Too bad I'm not funny.

Oops, anyway please vote and comment gorgeous people. Also, spread this sorry around if you'd like loll.

BTW *Kevin hart voice*

ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN