Chapter 43: Touch

Smut warning.
*sounds smut alarm*
WEEEOOOWWEEOOOWEEEOOOO
ALERT BITCHES THERE WILL BE SMOOT. MMMMMMHMMMMM

Ok carry on.

.
.
.

"Harry i-" he sushed me with a finger to my lips.

"I love you baby. I love you so much." He whispered. His lips were inches from mine, I could taste them on my own. His eyes flickered from my face to my lips, a small smirk forming.

"Do you want me to kiss you Elaine?" He smiled. I bit my lip to keep myself from falling under his tantalizing spell.

"No... I could live without it." I moved to get up.

Quickly, he growled and pulled me on top of him on the floor.

His lips crushed mine with no warning. His tongue made its way inside my mouth sensually, he swirled it around mine, exploring every part of my mouth. It was as if he'd never kissed me before.

His hand made its way into my hair, his fingers threaded within the thick strands. His lips smiled against my own, and such a feeling of love and adoration spread through me.

I dont think I could love this man more than I already do...

"Make love to me." I mumbled against his lips. 

His eyes met mine, only this time, there was no hesitation. He smiled and picked me up, carrying me to the bed.

The love in his eyes made my entire body come to life. He smirked at me, confusing me until he said, "I may be an angel now, but that doesn't mean I'm going to fuck you like one." He crawled on top of me, stealing my breath.

He peppered kisses down my neck, nibbling and sucking...

"Harry please.." I didn't want everything else. I just wanted to be linked to him in the closest way possible.

"Hush now and let me pleasure you." He said huskily.

He took my dress off, biting his lip as he did so. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers. With that, he slowly made his way down to my center. His lips occasionally brushed against my skin... his lips were so warm and soft. I could kiss them all day.

He slid my underwear down my legs. His eyes weren't teasing or cocky... they were smoldering. He looked at me as if I was the only woman on this earth.

"I'm going to make you feel so good." He smirked.

Without any warning, he slid two fingers inside of my warmth. His fingers pumped in and out, creating a steady rhythm. He kissed my lips one time before going down on me. He kissed the inside of my thigh while his fingers worked wonders on me. His hair fell into his face, and it was so incredibly sexy.

Everything about him was fucking hot. His biceps moved and flexed as he touched me, his eyes were glowing with arousal. His bottom lip was pulled between his teeth. I could barely breathe.

"Fuck baby.." His raspy voice said.

"You d-don't talk like an angel." I breathlessly said.

He chuckled, "I'm the devil at heart."

He pulled his shirt over his head quickly. His fingers were glistening with my excitement. 

Blush travelled across my cheeks. He unbuttoned his jeans- that were still stained with blood- and slid them off..

His boxers with them.

My heart raced as I saw his hard on staring me in the face. It brought the reality to me, the reality that I was giving everything to him now.

I was ready though.

"I love you." I said. My eyes stared into his, I licked my dry lips in anticipation.

"I love you more... are you ready baby girl?" He said, he smiled a little at me, and my heart fell to my feet.

"I am." I said proudly. I wanted him to know that I was honored to give this to him. I was absolutely ecstatic he was willing to share his glorious manhood with me.

He slowly eased his length Inside of me. A guttural moan coming from his lips.

"Hell..." he moaned.

It didn't hurt, but it didn't feel good. I was in the middle. But the fact that it was Harry made me feel better.

He pushed further and thats when I winced. There was a small pinch, but just like that, it was gone...

And was replaced by complete ecstasy.

I could barely think, it felt so good. I whimpered and moaned, letting my nails dig into the skin on his back.

He filled me completely, his breathing was quick and his eyes were wild. Perspiration gathered on his forehead and I smiled at the sight. He was adorable.

I bit my lip and clutched my eyes shut as the feeling built in my stomach. "You like that princess?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

"Then you'll love this..." he said before pounding himself into me quickly. My mouth dropped open as I listened to the sound of our bodies smacking together. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, my toes curled, and I was put into a state of euphoria. 

All I felt was perfection. I felt love, I felt loved.

I wrapped my fingers in his hair as I let my body let go.

Harry pulled my hair and came inside of me. His eyes never left mine as he rode out his orgasm. He didn't moan or grunt, he just looked at me and mumbled my name. His hands cradled my face and I smiled. I had just given him my all.

He was connected to me still. I had every inch of him.

"You're perfect. Fucking perfect." He said, short of breath.

It only made me love him more.

***

Zayummmmm

V&C

Check out my other books pleaseeeeeesmdmsmmcdmms