Chapter 18: Adue

When I open my eyes, the scene in front of me is enough to make me cry.

Harry and I stand on a cobbled stone pathway leading to a cottage. The surrounding areas include hills, and beyond that the city. I can see the Eiffel Tower ahead. There are rain clouds above us, and I can smell the earth that makes this valley.

The cottage looks old and withered, yet it still manages to look beautiful. There are sunflowers, and roses, and lavender planted against the house. Smoke rises from the chimney, and a small cat rests on the mat before the door.

I feel Harry's hand tighten around mine. I look to him, waiting for his next move. What he does surprises me.

In a rush, Harry picks me up, tucking his left arm under my legs, literally sweeping me off my feet. I giggle from the feeling the fast movement gives my stomach.

"Do you like it princess?" Harry gently asks. His eyes show a bit of worry, and it amazes me that I hated this man not even two weeks ago. It seems so much longer than that.

"I do not like it," I declare, making his brows furrow, and a hurt look spread across his beautiful face. He looks away from me, but I quickly pull his head back, surprising both of us.

"I love it." I murmur in his ear. He looks at me unsure before a bright smile embraces his face.

"Good." He says before kissing me roughly. He slips his warm tongue in my mouth, the taste so welcoming to me.

I slip my hand into his curls, tugging at the ends. A low moan comes from his mouth, making me blush.

"You have no idea what you do to me," he mumbles against my lips.

He walks with me in his arms, into the house. When I look up from his neck, I gasp at the beauty.

A kitchen is to the left of the small cottage, and to the right is a little sitting room. To the front is some type of dining room, and some stairs. The Victorian style decorations take my breath away, the intricate designs making it seem older somehow.

"This is..." I try, at a loss for words.

"I knew you would like it." Harry says confidently. He gazes at me with his hands behind his back.

"I do. I love it Harry," I say looking at him. He smirks and walks over to me. He takes my hand and leads me to the stairs. We walk up and stop when we reach the top.

A small room is all that's there. A bed in the middle with two night stands on either side. Candles line the dresser, and a bathroom resides on the left. The bed has a canopy, and is cream colored, with red pillows.

I still don't understand how I know what all of these things are, I've never seen them. For a person that's been blind her whole life, I guess I was just observant.

It's almost like a natural thing. Like all if these things I see are just normal, and I've had sight my entire life.

When I haven't.

"C'mon." Harry whispers. He grasps my hand and takes me to the bed. Gently, he pushes me down. I'm enveloped in fluff and cushion, but before I can get comfortable, Harry plops on top of me. He lands with a soft,

"Oof."

"Harry." I complain. He releases a soft chuckle.

"Yes baby?" he mumbles, taking a strand if my dark hair between his fingers.

I take his hand, and kiss the tips of his fingers slowly, just to show him how much he means to me. He looks at me with awe shining in his eyes.

"Your too good to be true." He gently cries. I smile sadly. He should be treated with love all the time. It hurts to know he's been hated, and hurt, and just... ruined by so many.

That's the only reason he's so broken. And I will fix him.

I will.

He moves further on top of me, "we'll go to the city tomorrow." He says, now completely on top of my small body.

"O-ok," I shyly say. He chuckles and kisses me with such a passion and love, that I can't stop the words from tumbling from my mouth...

"Harry, I love you."

***

BOOM MOTHAFUCKAS.

vote comment I love you.

Thank you all for reading. It means so much, you don't even know...

(Shameless self promotion)

Instagram: harold.___.harold.... follow meeeeee

Read 'Hold My Hand' it's my other story you'll love it, and of course it's a harry fanfic.

Please spread the word about all of my stories if you could.

I ❤❤❤❤❤ u