Chapter 50: Anew

***BEFORE YOU READ***

there have been an abundance of misfortunes in my life recently... I lost myself. I lost who I was while trying fill this bullshit image. I wanted to be perfect for him, I wanted to be good enough for him. I was not. You, my readers, know ME. You have been here through every chapter, and every authors note. I have changed. Recently, I have tried to commit suicide twice. Only twice. I have hurt myself, I have completely scarred my body... but I am somehow more alive than before... Because i may not be in his arms but the feeling will always be there. And I may hurt now, but this hurt will not last forever. I haven't updated, because I was lost and still am. But when I am here, this old part of me comes back and welcomes me with open arms and a warm smile. That is what this band did for me. They didn't save me when I first fell in love, they saved me after. THIS FANDOM was there. This band brought back to life a golden innocence I had thought was long gone. So hello, I am Izzy, and I am here to finish this story.

.

.

.

My heart was singing. I could feel him next to me, and that is all that mattered. But something wasn't right. My eyes peeled open to find my hands tied to the bed post by a thick rope. I shot up immediately, only to feel my head hit the pillow hard since it was tied down also. I could still feel Harry next to me, I twisted my neck to find him glaring at the ceiling.

"Stop being a coward and show yourself." He blurted. His knuckles were white from clenching his fist so hard. I could tell he would burst at any moment. I also knew that with both of our power mixed together, whoever had the courage to do this was in danger a frail voice sounded in the corner of the room.

"I... I had no choice. This is the only way you'll listen."

"I am far from fucking listening." Harry's rough voice said. I could feel her fear, so with my bound hand, I reached over and grabbed Harry's.

"Calm down." I muttered.

He brushed my knuckle with my own, and even that was enough to set me on fire.

A voice, "I know I'm sorry.. shit I'm sorry." Out of the corner came the girl who had been in our house before and disappeared. Her awkward and blonde form came out from the darkness and stopped in front of me.

"My name is Aura. I... I saw you in my dreams, and from there.. I don't know what happened. Instead of sleeping, I'd close my eyes and find myself here.. Or in your memories. I'm supposed to help you. You need me."

"Untie me." Harry clenched his bound fists.

"Fine, fine." she moved forward and slowly untied him. Apprehensiveness dancing in her eyes.

In a split second Harry had her pinned against the wall. His face was inches from hers. There were small tears on the corner of her eyes too.

"Harry!" I screamed from the bed. He ignored me.

"Harry!" I said stronger. He turned this time and blushed in shame. He looked down before letting her go and walking to me.

"Rude." I muttered.

"Tying people up is rude." he argued. I rolled my eyes and he growled.

The girl studied us closely.

"My name is-"

"I know. I already know." she said wisely.

"Why do we need your help?" Harry questioned sternly. His brows were furrowed in the most delectable way. His green eyes hooded and mean. I couldn't help but be slightly aroused.

A smirk drew itself on his lips.

"You're entering a war in which you aren't entirely alone. God doesn't believe in war, but the world is a bloody sire. He'll fight to save mankind. Neither of you have a plan. I'm here also... Elaine, you're the most powerful thing in the universe besides our creator. You have yet to understand your full potential. I'm here to teach you as quickly as possible."

"How could you possibly know more than me? I can teach her, and we can beat Satan." Harry said.

"That is what you think. I know how this will end. I know what just be done and you'll just have to trust me."

I could feel my eyebrows raise at her tone. Holding Harry back was proving to be very difficult.

"How do you know all this? What is happening?" I asked.

Her young face but old eyes looked to me.

"Trust me."

Before Harry could respond, I allowed my soul to choose.

"Okay."

Zayn

I wanted her skin to mix with my own. I wanted her breath to dance on my lips. I wanted to feel her hips steady with mine. I wanted her.

She was an angel, for now. She could very well switch once I won this battle. A battle between good and evil. She wasn't just a gem. She was the balance.

There was the perfect amount of good and evil. Now there is something more powerful than both. An ignorant blind girl in love with an ungodly man. She cannot be both, she must choose.

She should be mine.

I moaned as I imagined her body naked, my hips between her thighs.. her bottom lip taken between her teeth.

My cock ached. It longed for her touch.

But my sinful vision turned sour once I saw him.

His hands touching her. Her moans and pleas for more. Her curls tousled and messy. Her wild eyes ready for more pleasure.

I'd kill to be him.

And I will.

I grabbed the nearest human. I pulled down my pants and sunk her onto me. She whimpered in pain, but my indignant attitude didn't sway.

I thought of Elaine as I wildly fucked the girl before me. I thought of her lips, her eyes, her nose, her body. her beautiful soul, her impervious walls.

This war would be mine, my demons can taint any angel. Darkness consumes light.

Just as I can taint her. I can take her innocence even more so than he has. I can ruin her in the sexiest way possible.

Once I have her, she'll be like me.

We'll be one.

****

Hi

Wow

Hi