Chapter 10: Nervous

Elaine's POV

I had no idea how I was going to handle this. I had never even touched myself... let alone have another person touch me. I was so incredibly nervous, I could feel my heartbeat through the skin beyond my bones. I could feel my entire being shaking.

"Don't be nervous... this will feel good." Harry said. He took me by the hand, leading me to the bed.

"I-I'm not ready for this... I still don't..." I was cut off by Harry's lips engulfing mine. It was urgent and rushed.

"I'll stop when I have you moaning my name." He growled.

He picked me up, throwing me on the bed. My body was violently shaking now, and my heart was almost as fast as a hummingbirds wings. I had just agreed to having a relationship with him, but I was far from ready with this right now. That didn't mean I wouldn't be ready later, I just didn't trust this man enough.

He said he wanted to taste me... what the hell does that mean?

"H-harry..." I said, trying to make him stop.

He climbed on top of me, looking into my eyes the whole time. What was he gonna do? He started to kiss my neck, sucking and biting. His curls tickled my cheek and it caused me to giggle.

Harry looked at me bewildered, "What's so funny huh?" He asked, smirking.

"Your hair is... it tickles." I explained, smiling.

He smiled and shook his curls on my cheeks, making me full on laugh. I was happy that he had lost some of the eagerness of before, and was now enjoying this moment with me.

"I still want to taste you... but I think I'll taste you in the other way." He murmured.

"O-other way?" I said, growing scared.

He smiled.

"It won't hurt... only I have the power to make it hurt." He said. I gave him a confused look, and he just laughed. I loved the sound of his laugh. It made me calm.

"I need blood to sustain a healthy life style... so, I drink blood from my demons, or people. Now, I can make these people see things, feel things, and even do things, when I drink from them. I can't do it to my demons unfortunately."He said.

I sat there utterly shocked by the New information. Was he a vampire? I had only heard stories of those, but never imagined a possibility of them being real. Maybe he just... liked it?

"I'm not a vampire. I'm a demon... we drink blood. And other things." He said smirking at me.

"I want to drink from you... but don't worry, I swear you'll love it." Harry said. I had no clue as to what I was going to say. Do I let him? What if I die? What if he doesn't like the way I taste?

"I'm sure you taste lovely." He said inching closer to my neck. My breathing accelerated, and so did my heart.

"D-don't hurt me p-please." I whimpered.

"Never." He said, right before I felt a stinging pain.

The pain lasted for a second until it turned into bliss. My body relaxed, as did my mind. The sound of mine and Harry's moans filled the room. I had no idea what he was doing to me, but it felt too good for me to question. Harry's hand went around my waist, so he wasn't completely on top of me. His other hand rested in the crook of the other side of my neck. His thumb gently stroked the skin there, making my heart swell at his comforting action.

"Harry..." I moaned. It felt so wonderful. Mind blowing really. It was a feeling I never wanted to end. I couldn't even process the perfect feeling in my mind. I moaned his name repeatedly, feeling myself slip.

Until he stopped.

He pulled away, and the feeling of raw pleasure did too. But the essence was still there. My blood seeped from the corners of my mouth, and he just stared at me. I don't think I had an orgasm... but damn did it feel good.

"I can't wait to taste you... down there." He chuckled, wiping the blood from his mouth with his sleeve.

"What?" I asked. My eyes widening.

He laughed again, "so innocent." He mumbled, before his lips met mine.

He kissed me with so much passion it made my mind double take. His taste, and my blood mixed in my mouth as we deepened the kiss. My hands ran through his curls, making him release a moan. His hands found their way up my blouse, and the kiss turned into something much more steamy.

Harry is the only man I had ever kissed.

"I like it that way." He said against my lips.

I giggled, and pulled away.

We stared at one another for at least an hour. He was now lying beside me, and I was curled up against his side. I was currently running the pad of my pointer finger along his strong, defined jaw line. His eyes fluttered at the sensation, and I found myself in awe at the movement. He wasn't a monster... He was lost. A lost broken soul, he just needed someone patient and kind to guide him out.

And that person would be me. I wanted to love him now. Not just to get some respect, but because I wanted it too. And I wanted it for him. He may not deserve it, but he does deserve a chance. A sliver of a chance.

And so help me God, I will free this man of his dark soul.

......^^**^^**^^**^^**^^......

It's short... sorry.

U GUYS ARE AMAZAYN, BRILLIAM, FABLOUIS, PHENOMINIALL, AND EXTRORDINHARRY.

thanks for reading babes.

Vote comment love you.