𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐗

CHAPTER NINEDEMENTORS ON THE PITCH

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER NINE
DEMENTORS ON THE PITCH

THE DAY OF THE MATCH HAD FINALLY APPROACHED . Artemis woke up, feeling extremely tired after the detention last night, but that didn't stop her excitement for the match which was about to be today.

Once she changed into her robes in the Gryffindor changing room, the witch proudly took her new broom and followed Wood.

But before she could get out, a soft hand grabbed her forearm. Artemis turned her attention to see Hermione with worried look on her face.

The bushy-haired girl quickly looked around to check if there's someone. Once she was sure that only two of them were in the room, Hermione pulled Artemis down on her level and pecked her lips.

"Please be careful" Hermione pleaded.

The curly-haired witch embraced her in warm hug, kissing her forehead, "Okay I'll try. Promise."

Before Hermione could argue,Artemis gave her a last quick kiss and ran away, mounting her broom.

The wind was so strong that they staggered sideways as they walked out onto the pitch. If the crowd was cheering they couldn't hear it of the thunder. Rain was splattering over Artemis's goggles. How was she going to score points in this? More importantly, the quaffle was triple the size of the snitch. How was Harry going to catch it?

The Hufflepuffs were approaching from the opposite side of the pitch, wearing their yellow robes. The captains shook hands. Cedric Diggory smiled at Wood and Wood, well, he merely nodded.

Madame Hooch put her whistle to her lips and gave it a blast.

Artemis was flying around, soaked, trying to catch the quaffle. She was barely able to see but managed to avoid the bludgers.

She noticed red and yellow shapes flying around, that was when Angelina shouted at her "Lestrange!"

She turned around to see what's happening. She saw a flying quaffle coming towards her. Artemis quickly caught it and flew towards the Hufflepuff's keeper.

She threw it, fortunately the keeper didn't caught it and she scored 10 points.

Losing a track of time, she managed to score another few points. But the wind was getting stronger and stronger and she slowly was losing her balance on the broom.

When the girl heard Madame Hooch whistle, she turned around to see that Wood was gesturing her to the ground.

Once the team gather, they followed Oliver under a large umbrella. Harry took off his glasses, wiping them. Artemis was wiping the water of her face and tied her long locks into a tight bun.

"So we're 80 points up, thanks to Lestrange" Wood pat her her back. Behind them the twins, jumped on her, ruffling her wet hair, "That's our Lestrange!"