𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

CHAPTER FORTY-FOURMISTAKE

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
MISTAKE

ARTEMIS WOKE UP in an unfamiliar bed, with no memory of last night.  Her head rattled as loudly as if someone was beating drums beside her, while the terrible headache clouded her thinking.

She looked around, at the silver and green colour, Artemis guessed she was in the Slytherin Dungeons.

The girl suddenly whirled around as soon as she heard the rustling of sheets and the quiet snoring of someone who was lying beside her.

Her eyes widened in shock and panic when she saw Daphne sleeping next to her, without a single cloth on her body.

Feeling the cold air blowing from the window, Artemis shivered and immediately looked down, seeing that Daphne was not the only one without clothes.

"Oh god, oh god, Tom is going to kill me," she muttered, looking for her bra in the messy bed.

Artemis froze as soon as she heard Tom's voice shouting, coming closer and closer to the room. "Daph? Are you awake?"

"T-Tom, d-don't come in," Artemis shouted, still searching for her bra.

But Tom didn't listen to her and came in, "Hey? What's up?"

Her head immediately rose, gasping in panic as she was thinking for a good explanation of the situation. "T-Tom, I can't epla- OH MY GOD!"

She immediately covered her eyes and quickly wrapped herself in the blanket to hide her naked body. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? PUT ON YOU PANTS FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"Wha - what do you mean? Last night I was naked all night. What's the problem now?! You've seen me!"

"What do you mean I've seen you?! Why would I watch Tom Jr?!"

"Don't you remember? We've had sex!"

"WHAT?!"

"Uhhh... shut up, it's too early," Daphne murmured sleepily, burying her face in the pillow.

Tom laughed softly and turned to Artemis, who was hiding under the blanket. "Look, I'll get out, you take a bath and then we'll talk later. Okay?"

"Okay."

Tom came out quietly, closing the door behind him. Artemis sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. Stumbling several times, she got up and headed for the bathroom. Artemis rushed into the booth, running the hot water.

Her mind was full of different sensations, but she still couldn't remember anything. But even from the hot water hitting her back, she could feel Daphne's sharp fingernails digging into her flesh.  She could feel his warm breath, Tom's cries, his gaps and his hands holding her waist.

Her ears were letting out Daphne's cries of pleasure, screaming for more, for rougher, for faster. She could feel someone pulling her hair harshly,  colliding their lips with hers, even the strawberry flavour was still in her mouth as the scent of men's cologne was filling her nostrils.